Reviews for Pokemon: Return Of The Chosen One
GamerGirl597 chapter 7 . 2h
This was a really good story and I like how you brought back the "Chosen One" thing from the Pokemon movie "The Power of One" I believe it was called and I love the advanceshipping! It was rushed, but other than that it was good!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I liked this chapter
Jaquelyn chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Omg! I luved it, it was so cute and fluffy good job. And yes I agree with u I luv the paoring of Ash and May. Never thought of Ash and Jesse though.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Such a good story one of the best that I read so far
SailorMikuMoon chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
awwwwz! That was really cute! i love advanceshippsing and egoshipping! good show, jolly good show!
jessie chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I loved that story it was by far the best Ash and May fanfic I've ever read (and that's saying a lot because I've read almost every Ash and May fanfic on the internet)! I hope you create another amazing Ash and May story soon! Thank you!
jessie chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I love your story so far. You have done a great job writing this story. I'm asking you to write more great stories about Ash and May. Thanks!
Skitty16 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
okay...
Bubble Pop chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
best story ever
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oodddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddd
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Awwwww, that was such a sweet story! Short, but sweet, full of Advanceshipping and lots of action! Purely enjoyable.
sudipto chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
this was the best story ever. i cried when i thought may died. nice job dude, even my friend troy who is like a poke-maniac loved it so much i hope you do another story
random guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Nice, very nice
Kathri chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
May&Ash yay! Advanceshipping forewer! I love your story, it's the best!
ananamis chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
grate story grate wrighting and love the entire story!