Reviews for I'll ring true
satomika chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
kya!

i like it...!

although it was too short...
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
fluffy hahaha
Nils chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
The story's quite different from de actual anime series, ne? But it's still good!
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Mikagami is pretty nice in this story... Fuuko is her aggressive self, as usual... LOL! Yeah, I like how you wrote this fic based on that manga! IT'S GOOD!
Setsuna Eleison chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I really really like your story! I like it just as I like ramen! hahaha... Tokiya is so sweet in here... And judging by "coincidence", it seems like he's actually stalking Fuuko! eheheh... Nice!

Setsuna is to Ramen!
miling chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
All i can say is - "whoa..."

Cool work! i like every single detail - um... where's recca? hehehe just joking. any ways, the story was great. i wonder how you guys can actually came up with such great imaginations. hope you'll write another one soon! i'll be there writng up a review for ya coz i love you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
it seemed slightly rushed. i didnt catch enough about Mi-chan to get a feel for his character (maybe especially because of the indirect characterization) or maybe i didnt read carefully enough.. o well. _

good writing tho, so keep it up! _
yvonne chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh this is soo sweet... write more of this couple there isn't many on the net... keep up the good work and upload it soon..._
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
aw, so cute! do you have a sequel? i want to know the what happens next! Please? Great fic!
cheraichan chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I loved it other then the fact that the idea was totally from that yaoi called 'Only the ringfinger knows'. Other then that it was a great story. It wasn't exactly like the yaoi obiviously but hey. You can obviously write a good story, so keep it up.
palupa chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
i loved it. :)
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Yay for Tofuu! _ Just a suggestion, maybe you can make this into a longer fic, instead of just a one-shot!
TIMES chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
aw...what an oh so swet fic! i simply loved it! make some more please!
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
yey, an0ther t0fuu... it was cute, really... u c0uld've made it chaptered... anyway, just a little pinp0int... u sh0uld've put divisi0ns between different scenes... they kinda c0nfused me a bit... neways, that aside, all left are nice... write m0re f0r... and m0re t0fuu... wai... ü

G0d bless u and y0ur w0rks... l0ved the scene in the library... see ya ar0und... ü

yuki ü