Reviews for Christmas In Luca
Lulu's little sister chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG!I LOVED IT!BUT WAKKA SHOULD HAVE PROPOSED YA' KNOW!LULU WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY SMILED!AND CRIED ALL HAPPY LIKE!MERRY CHRISTMAS!(LOL!)
Special Agent Chibi chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Oh my god, I freaking love you! I almost died when I saw the name Presea show up, then I did die when I saw Genis! I started screaming bloody murder 'Oh my god, Tales of Symphonia!'. And mind you, it's four in the morning. Good thing no ones here or they'd wake up to a hyper as hell sixteen year old screaming about a game...-she laughs a bit- Anyways, VERY good story! A bit OOC on the Auron part, but adorable none the less. I love Aurikku and pointless fluff... Oh, the readers of the world are screwed when I start my Aurikku fic... More pointless fluff! AURIKKU KICKS ASS! Please write more soon for Aurikku, alright? Alright! Much thanks!

Chibi-Sorrow

P.S- Sorry it's so long. Again, hyper of mountain dew. Email me if your ever bored o! Night now!
Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
oh my god! that was so sweet! i loved it!
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Aw, that was so cute. I hope you do a sequel or another chapter or something!
shadows-of-flame chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
XD I love this! Especially the coat and blitzball thing! Rikku and Tidus' reactions made me laugh! Good work - PS I love Aurikku :P
Hyper Kirby chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aw, this was soo awesome! I thought this ficcie was great, especially the puppy part.

Anyways, great ficcie!
K-Jaye chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I really liked it. And the fact that you have an Aurikku coupling, makes me like it even more. lol! I'm adding you to my Favorite's list. Happy Writing! Oh and, Merry late Christmas and New Years to you! *dances around*