Reviews for Missing Scene ACFS
Kathy K chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hi Julie,

Love your stories! I'm glad to see you're posting again. I have a lot of catching up to do re: stories... Glad I found yours! Excellent writing as usual!

Kathy K.

kkellen

AKA: previous co-author with you :-D
Creedo chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That just made the ACFS episode even sadder :(

Good job. This is an episode I watch over and over. This is a missing scene! Thanks for the writings!
Elivalero chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I wish these wonderful scenes would have been filmed in the episode

Great...And I mean GREAT story

Sorry for not having read it earlier, but you know; At times theres too many stories and too little time to read all it! :-)
Rainey chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This was really wonderful. I loved it. Great emotional missing scene.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
wow. wonderful missing scene. very emotional. could hear every word. thanks. this is my favorite episode, and your story captured it perfectly.
wuemsel chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aw, I loved the rambling at the end, the tomato-talk! Thats so cute! I so wish theyd have that in the eppie!

Great job!
amber75 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This was a great episode addition! It's nice to read what Hutch might have been thinking and saying in those moments. Good job!
TorchlightArchive chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow. This is really, really good. It's really powerful. :)
Startsky's Strut chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Nice job. Really tugged at my heart strings.

*sigh* Poor, poor Hutch. His heart was breaking.

Again, really nice job! Please Keep up the good writing!
Aureantes chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This was great...I really like the detail of it, both physical and emotional-it very accurately captures and bridges those two points in time, between Bellamy's death and seeing Starsky in hospital again. I think it's the best "missing scene" fic I've yet read.

(P.S.-I know this is not the online name most S&H fans would know me by-I go by Night_angel_Starsky within the fandom. Just in case you want to know who to blame for certain things...)