Reviews for Heir of Blood
aguamarina18 chapter 14 . 3/22
me encantaria y seria genial. que blase y harry estubieran saliendo con los gemelos george y fred respectivamente. y la relacion que planteas con Marcus y Travis se arece un poco con la de remus y sirius. Talves puedas incorporar algo con ellos y espero que sepas de que estoy hablando .
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 2/10
This is actually going to be a problem. Keep the important book events, like the Stone and the Basilisk. But don't pretend a mafia Harry would walk around having the same events happening to him that untrained and malnourished Harry had.
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 2/10
So let me get this straight. Harry follows character for the lions share of the chapters, controlling his emotions and taking care to restrain himself in public where others are watching. But, and this is a big but, when you need Filtch to blame him for something he conveniently starts a fight and gets caught with his wand out? When some canon plot event needs to happen he breaks character and chooses that particular moment to finally confront Draco? I love this story, 80 percent of it at least. It's these chapters though that slightly spoil the experience...
Jim Red Hawk chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
I noticed something. You call Harry’s owl a “raptor owl”. All owls, falcons, hawks, & eagles are called raptors because they are birds of prey. Way back I had a friend who was a falconer. I have flown a red tailed hawk from my fist.

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Most of the glass from the window would have been pushed OUT of the window and not inside. Very little, if any, should have hit anyone.

JimS
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 10/25/2017
He didn't free Dobby. Pity that. But maybe he freed Lord Malfoy.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
Pity about Harry burning the basilisk. The potions ingredients alone would have been a small fortune.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Hermione just needs to get Ginny out.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Excellent! I am glad Harry and Hermione worked together.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
Oh no! Harry really has no one else.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
I am not in favor of such a relationship.

Good game.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
Most excellent! Seems Dumbledore knows/expects Harry to have heard the creature. He knows what it is.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
Not a good prank either. Can be dangerous.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »