Reviews for Heir of Blood
I just love Blaise.
Wendy Riddle chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
Thank you very much this fanfiction. I don't know if I make mistakes or not when I wrote this mai because I 'm not excellent in English so say me please so I can improve my English. I read this fanfiction on the titepuce59229's traduction.
misherukuro chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
Yay onto the next one.
PokeMANS chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
"Can't you read my writing?" Harry smirked, "I can tell you what it says, I remember my answers perfectly. Your favorite color is slime green as it reminds you of the swamp hole you grew up in. Your secret ambition is to get laid by someone other than your mother; your greatest achievement to date is not having spawned any offspring; and I believe your birthday is irrelevant, though you wouldn't say no to receiving a muggle vibrator if anyone cared enough to give you a gift."

Me: BURNNNNNNNNN!
Get rekt!
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
update please
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
It annoys me that Harry ends up doing the same thing as he did in Cannon, you just changed a few names and made him 'deadly'.
However, it's well written and well thought out, just not my kind of thing. This is where I drop it. Seeya
Laila2605 chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Didn't see that one coming. Actually I thought that Bill was placed there by the Goblins, as a way to keep an eye on Harry, since he is the last Potter!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
Superb fic
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 1/6/2016
I enjoyed your story. I see you went part way through Harry's fourth year and then stopped. Although you haven't updated since 2012, I hope you plan to finish. Some fics do find a way to end Voldemort in Harry's fourth year, even with the Horcruxes. If you're tired of writing the saga, why not just finish him off in the WIP? Just a thought ...

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
"Hermione's a Gryffindor, that will sometimes override the smart factor." LOL! We know that's true even in canon. Remember she followed Harry and Ron to the failed "midnight duel" in first year, mainly so she could scold them all the way for being out after curfew. Um, hello? So was she, the goofball!

For reasons I'll never understand, she lied about going to find the troll, as well. All she had to do was say she was in the bathroom and the boys came to warn her; then she wouldn't have lost points. After all, people sometimes have to use the facilities, even in the middle of a feast. She didn't have to lie, the dunce!

Your Hermione does not enjoy the benefits of Harry's friendship. In fact, I wonder how many friends she has, other than Ginny. Even Harry, who is one of the three top students in their year, considers her a know-it-all and doesn't really care for her. That one difference alone in her relationships changes how things unroll during the year. It will be interesting to see if this experience brings about a change in the dynamic between her and Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
I consider Manuel and Trevor very much like I think of Sirius and Remus - not physically slashy but still sharing an uncommonly deep emotional bond of love and devotion built on years of trust and living like family. JM2K.

"For Slytherin we have ... beaters Potter and Zabini, who are incidentally the only non-cheaters on the Slytherin team; and seeker Malfoy, whose daddy bought his way onto the team." Poor Lee. I'll bet McGonagall really bent his ears back over that ... not that it isn't true.

LOL at Hermione the cat!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
I wish we could see collaboration between Harry and the twins on something besides pranks. I think I've read too many prank-heavy stories lately (most feature Sirius, Remus, Harry, and the twins).
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
"I don't think we want to know what Lockhart wears under his robes." I know I certainly don't! I can't stand that ridiculous popinjay. Really, Dumbledore's choices of DADA teachers, aside from Remus, should see him facing a psychiatric review or charges of criminal negligence ... or both.

It's tough to believe that Lockhart and Quirrell were the only two competent wizards in all of the British Isles who were available to teach DADA those two years. Trevor or Bill would make great teachers, and they would be perfectly placed to watch over Harry and Blaise.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
"Hermione will have a part to play in this story." Will she be a smart and helpful friend, a super-girl-power witch, a cow-eyed Lockhart girl-fan, or an authority-worshipping, nagging tattletale? I'm always baffled how a smart witch like canon Hermione couldn't see through Lockhart after reading one or two of his books. Worse, after seven years of his insults and laziness, she marries Ron, demonstrating her lack of discernment when it comes to men. I think that's why I generally like fanfic Hermiones better than canon Hermione.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Dobby's behavior is odd, to say the least. I didn't realize Lucius wanted Harry kept away from Hogwarts; I thought that was Dobby's own idea to protect Harry. Or is he talking Bout some other master?

Harry's magic must be pretty strong if it overrode House-elf magic. No wonder he's tired. Dumbledore could probably get through his shields pretty easily if he tried right now. Harry should tell Snape what happened, perhaps.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »