Reviews for Heir of Blood
(Ginny's real name is Ginevra, not Ginevra)
noylj chapter 15 . 4/22
When is Harry going to start thinking?
ArtemisBare chapter 14 . 3/26
I know that the story is very completed but I am totally fine with M/T pairing. Save the gays!
ArtemisBare chapter 10 . 3/26
Poor poor Trevor.
ArtemisBare chapter 4 . 3/26
Really enjoying this. Look forward to how Manuel knows Lucious
ScarletWraith chapter 19 . 11/15/2018
Can't stand Granger. Absolutely hate her in this story. She's such a freaking, annoying booger.
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 8/14/2018
Thanks for a great read. On to year 3!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2018
Go Harry! I love this story so much!
aguamarina18 chapter 14 . 3/22/2018
me encantaria y seria genial. que blase y harry estubieran saliendo con los gemelos george y fred respectivamente. y la relacion que planteas con Marcus y Travis se arece un poco con la de remus y sirius. Talves puedas incorporar algo con ellos y espero que sepas de que estoy hablando .
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 2/10/2018
This is actually going to be a problem. Keep the important book events, like the Stone and the Basilisk. But don't pretend a mafia Harry would walk around having the same events happening to him that untrained and malnourished Harry had.
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 2/10/2018
So let me get this straight. Harry follows character for the lions share of the chapters, controlling his emotions and taking care to restrain himself in public where others are watching. But, and this is a big but, when you need Filtch to blame him for something he conveniently starts a fight and gets caught with his wand out? When some canon plot event needs to happen he breaks character and chooses that particular moment to finally confront Draco? I love this story, 80 percent of it at least. It's these chapters though that slightly spoil the experience...
Jim Red Hawk chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
I noticed something. You call Harry’s owl a “raptor owl”. All owls, falcons, hawks, & eagles are called raptors because they are birds of prey. Way back I had a friend who was a falconer. I have flown a red tailed hawk from my fist.

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Most of the glass from the window would have been pushed OUT of the window and not inside. Very little, if any, should have hit anyone.

JimS
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 10/25/2017
He didn't free Dobby. Pity that. But maybe he freed Lord Malfoy.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
Pity about Harry burning the basilisk. The potions ingredients alone would have been a small fortune.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »