Reviews for Heir of Blood
Yer Majesty chapter 20 . 6/14
Wait, did I start reading too fast and skip over something? How did he destroy the diary with a simple incendio? That shouldn't have worked.
FotoDi chapter 20 . 5/31
Is Dumbledore using legilimency on Harry & Blaise?
Is Dumbledore still Harry's Magical guardian in your
AU epic?
Fawkes came to Harry after he had chanted a Native
Americsn magical incantation/spell for help from his
Ancestors... So, is your Harry the Heir to Gryffindor
and Slytherin? (I like the glib banter b/w Hat &
Phoenix - both iconic magical items having been
originally allied with founder, Godric Gryffindor.)
SFC CopperHead chapter 14 . 1/19
Why the hell would you spoil an otherwise good story with slash. However based on the question I've decided I have had enough of this story and won't finish it even though you didn't mark it slash.
You have the right to read what you want and I have the same right. The question should have been asked in chapter 1 not 14.
Originality-Report chapter 19 . 1/19
good, per usual. I just have one thing. The diary is a horcrux and should not have been able to be destroyed by a dagger and some fire.
Originality-Report chapter 11 . 1/18
Evil you, already planning deaths. smh
Originality-Report chapter 9 . 1/18
I am slowly gaining ground! Mwahahahaha! But I know I have a ways to go before I catch up fully. I absolutely adore this story. I love the idea of it, and the plot line is fantastic. I can't believe I didn't find it before now!
Kittenlzlz chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I feel like an idiot I asked you to update in the last one forgetting the sequels. I love this btw and a background Trevor/Manuel relationship would be awesome especially if Snape makes a comment about how Trevor always takes the ones he wants or something.
Aiaiaiaiaia I live your writing style and harry and blaise
shugokage chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Nice job on this story it is quite hilarious!
Moikan Yoloko chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Not wanting to be a nitpicker, however...
...YOUR FATHER'S FACING A INUIRY...
INUIRY? Shouldn't it be INQUIRY?
Thank you, nice story!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I knew it! As soon as I saw the name Bill in the first story.
Luna Bass chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Ginny Weasley's name is actually spelled Ginevra.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Not quite as good as the first book but still a fun good story. Looking forward to the next sequel.
Dumblewhore chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Nice.
Psyka chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
I love you and your stories
SanglanteAlouette chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Hey !
I really really love this story, the mafia Harry, the prankster Harry and the crazy Christmas games. I'd like to have the Darkov for family !
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »