Reviews for Promise Me A Miracle
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing story. I tried not to cried and failed miserably.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow! that was just beautiful :.}
J chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Read this so many times over and over again I lost count, this is hands down one of the best pieces on bmww ever, keep it up!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Damn! What man asshole!
Incredibly well-written story left me on the verge of tears
kumagers54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nakakaiyak pero ang lupit.
Golden Diamond chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awwww! How sad! *crying* Batman why did you have to push her away! Now she's gone forever! And ever! Man u need to learn how to take chances dude! But I think it's really sweet of u bats to push her away cuz u don't want her to grieve(: Well anywho great story! I really really really like it! Actually I love it! I am going to read the sequel now! Gee I am sooooooo excited! Can't wait! I really do love this couple! Oh and good job on deciding who bruces wife waz going to be! Catwoman seems the only one to fit! But of course I totally love far more better ww and bm! Always! Well fantastic story!
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well, normally I don't like fics that make me feel depressed and hopeless inside, but I have to say I did enjoy this one. As sad as this "what-if" to Bruce and Diana's relationship, I really liked it. It had a nice sense of realism to it, that people don't always get that picturesque ending.
SinAmore123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think everybody will break down reading this! i cried so hard...it shows that they really do belong together!soooo saaddddso much emotion, and the characters acted like themselves, thanx ! keep writing
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very bittersweet and touching. The end...fit.

(Though, for your sake, I truly hope this is not based on anything from your own life.)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh god I'm crying. So beautiful, and so sad. Perfect.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/14/2008

sad :,(

but great

10/10
3togetready chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Wow! What a gut wrenching story. I still have a lump in my throat and a huge feeling of emptiness. The emotion in this piece is just amazing! I can't wait to read more of your work. Bravo!
sulie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
won't you consider writing a sequel? :D
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Damn... you definitely know how to strangle the tears out of a girl-whoa. I was nearly too choked up to continue; very impacting; the massive knot still lies in my throat. I don't know of any accountants/math-geeks who can write dramatic fiction with such prowess or skill. Well done.