Reviews for Promise Me A Miracle
AyaWayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh my God... This is so sad. This fic made me so sad. Its beautiful, but its also tragic. I dont know if Im happy or sad that I read this, that I saw this end like this. My heart ir broken. Omg woman... Why? T_T OMG BRUCE, WHYYYYYY? ))):
moneygreen932 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was actually a tear jerker only because it's understandable to feel for the both of them, but this is indeed realistic Batman... making the tough choice for the better of somebody else but himself... hell he gives his life to save the world every night and he still thinks he'll have something bad to answer for in the end.. So once again great job capturing Batman's tragic hero side of the story and poor Wonder Woman although Bruce was only trying to look out for her.. also great job on the unpredictable ending (well less predictable i mean most stories would have had Bruce reach her just in time or something but even though this is sad glad you decided to go the route less traveled)
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing story. I tried not to cried and failed miserably.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow! that was just beautiful :.}
J chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Read this so many times over and over again I lost count, this is hands down one of the best pieces on bmww ever, keep it up!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Damn! What man asshole!
Incredibly well-written story left me on the verge of tears
apolakay54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nakakaiyak pero ang lupit.
Golden Diamond chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awwww! How sad! *crying* Batman why did you have to push her away! Now she's gone forever! And ever! Man u need to learn how to take chances dude! But I think it's really sweet of u bats to push her away cuz u don't want her to grieve(: Well anywho great story! I really really really like it! Actually I love it! I am going to read the sequel now! Gee I am sooooooo excited! Can't wait! I really do love this couple! Oh and good job on deciding who bruces wife waz going to be! Catwoman seems the only one to fit! But of course I totally love far more better ww and bm! Always! Well fantastic story!
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well, normally I don't like fics that make me feel depressed and hopeless inside, but I have to say I did enjoy this one. As sad as this "what-if" to Bruce and Diana's relationship, I really liked it. It had a nice sense of realism to it, that people don't always get that picturesque ending.
SinAmore123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I think everybody will break down reading this! i cried so hard...it shows that they really do belong together!soooo saadddd~so much emotion, and the characters acted like themselves, thanx ! keep writing
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very bittersweet and touching. The end...fit.

(Though, for your sake, I truly hope this is not based on anything from your own life.)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh god I'm crying. So beautiful, and so sad. Perfect.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/14/2008