Reviews for Dead Ground
Akuma-Chibi chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Well hell...um, I'm starstruck, while at the same time, freaked out. I love a good horror fic as much as the next Horror Buff...and one where my favorite couple gets out alive is all the better, but seriously, this one is going to be on my mind for the next couple of days. Wonderfully written...very realistic, well, as realistic as a horror story can be, lol. I loved it. This was just wonderful! Absolutely stunning. Ah...I really thought Duo would be the one to make it out without a hitch though...tear. -Akuma
The Button Harlequin chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Oh my God! That was freaking scary! I remember at one point in the story actually SHIVERING! Yes, shivering! Amazingly well written, and I wouldn't change anything.
ThistleL chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Very intense.I loved the writing style. It gave it the feel of a real horror movie/story. Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read. I loved the last few lines, the sense of a circle being completed. The scenes with Heero trying to get out of the attic were my favorite. Just saying. :)

TL
It's Raining Snow chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
This is a damned creepy story. Every single time I read it. It's CREEPY! Like makes my skin crawl. *shudder* And yet I keep reading cuz it's awesome. :p

Snow
godavari chapter 17 . 2/26/2009
dude, this was freaking awesome... no duo can't be evil! lol, he's my favorite... That was amazing. kudos to u. you are an amazing writer. i will totally be looking for more from you! GREAT JOB! and quatre has to tell them not to go there! they can't all die. that would just be depressing.
P-chan chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
OMG! I just finished the story and it's about 4:35 in the morning. It was excellent! I couldn't put my laptop down. The ending is perfect for the fic. It made my stomach do back flips. I almost want to know what happens to them after that. If this really was your first attempt at a fic then keep going! It really was well written. The plot was fantastic!
Angelyn chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
WOW! THIS IS EXCELLENT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I NEVER CAME ACROSS THIS TILL NOW. I COULD'T TEAR AWAY FROM IT! I...I'M...SPEECHLESS! THIS IS SO GREAT!
Tearcristals chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
OMGOMGOMG! OMCOMCOMCOMCOMCOMCOMC! AH! Are you like a professional horro/thriller writer or what? THAT was INCREDIBLE! I read it so fast and I shushed my granma tons of time, I was obsessed! OMG! That was AMAZING! I swear... It was INCREDIBLE! Ek! And the ending! I thought! NO! Quatre won't/CAN'T let them go to the cabin. OMG that was insanely AMAZING! EK! XD! *squeals/screams/gushes* OMG!
GypsyWorker chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
E! Holy crap. I read most of that last night and I was getting seriously spooked out. I mean I still don't understand just what all happened but it was enough to give me the creeps man..Way to go with the suspense though seriously
Candycane.baby chapter 17 . 8/22/2007
Have to say, I absolutely love this fic. You did an awesome job. Loved all the creepy horror stuff that happened to each of them. Hope you write more like it. Got two thumbs up from me. :glomps and gives pocky:
lazyxhime chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
I was seriously SO close to screaming. It was so scary! TT
Rossana chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
JUST WOW! THIS STORY JUST BLEW OFF MY MIND! EVERYTHING WAS JUST SO AWESOMELY CREEPY I THINK YOU JUST OWNED ME FOREVER! AND HEERO CUTTING HIS ARM WITH THE CROSS! JUST WOW! I'M CHRISTIAN AND ALL BUT THAT WAS JUST PERFECT! EVIL IS SUPPOSED TO SHOW NO RESPECT FOR RELIGION AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO IT FIT PERFECTLY! TOTALLY LIKE A HORROR MOVIE! LOVE IT! PERFECT FINAL BTW!
SkullQueen Loritta chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
YOUR STORY IS GREAT AND I THINK YOU GOT THE TRANSLATION RIGHT I'M NOT SURE I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC EITHER
Cimmerian Sorceress chapter 17 . 3/9/2007
hey! i just finished readin da story and wow! i'm impressed. da story wz so kewl n da horror wz just... chilling! but... eh... da whole thing just left a few gapz in da head n i decided 2 take u up on tht a/n of urz n ask u 2 humbly explain it over D
GoddesssBoiHel chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Chii peed her undies. It was absolutely terrifying! Chii read the whole thing at night and she refused to look in a mirror or get out of her bed. Even with horror and suspense Zakai-sama is awesomistic! Chii loves Zakai-sama!