Reviews for With a Grudge
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great idea! Though it's short, all the details are enough to get why did all happen. Amazing.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A great story. Very good.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Neat story.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
COOL! Is Max gonna show up?
snarkycole chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
At first I didn't get it, but then I remembered Adam Thompson was the name Zack was given after he lost his memory again. Zack shot at Tony because he thought he was Logan, that was great plot idea. Love to see more of this story. Please continue it.
Malaskor chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Interesting beginning - I'm curious to see why Tony was shot in the first place...

Keep it up and thanks for posting
SarenKol chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Awesome crossover! I would love to see you continue this. Zack is back!
Lorency chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Oh my gate! OH MY GATE!

Zack...he remembers? Farm boy with a grudge. *snort*

But how did Logan and...what about...man! Are you sure not want to continue this? *grin*

This one's great!

Peace out!
Tellefsdottirs chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Please, oh please write more! I've been trying to come up with an idea for a Dark Angel/NCIS crossover, but I'm always too distracted by the prettiness that is Michael Weatherly and Jensen Ackles.

It took me a second to remember "Some Assembly Required" and get the ending, kudos to you!
indy-02 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I would love to see a Dark Angel/NCIS crossover. This looks like a great start for a great story. I hope you add more!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is a good beginning-I never saw Dark Angel-but if MW is any indication of the men on that show-maybe I'll give it a whirl if it's re-run!

Gibbs vs the suspect-no contest!

Thanks for the story-now what?
nikkinor chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I only saw a little bit of DA when it first came out, but this is looking very good, I'd love to see more on this.
the cheeky melly chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
end? What do you mean by "end"? end of the chapter,right? 'Cause I like it, and I'm sure that with one or txo more chapter I'll love it! :D Please. Write some more soon!