Reviews for Sirius Black's Journal
sahvah chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
hey. this chapter wasn't really quite up to what the other ones were, but i'm just really glad you're back! update more sooN!
FeareDeath chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
*shakes head in disbelief*

And people say that this ISN'T funny? It's bloody hilarious!

Death by Feathers.
JuleznStuffs chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Where can I sign up for that I Hate Peter club. Sounds like so much fun... anyway this story's awsome!Please update!
sahvah chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
you guys are absolutely hillarious! Wow you guys, seriously, keep updating! youy're on my favourite authors list now, because between this and judge megumi i've decreed you are perfectly random! i love that! you completely cheered up my miserable worrying about exams day. I disagree with your flamer, this story does belong in humour. Cynicism and sarcasm are humour, no matter how much competition hollywood tries to give it with crappy little trics! UPDATE! SERIOUSLY!
Daleeria chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
Poor Siri... But this is entertaining none the less... Sacraficing rats, huh? Sounds fun! I wanna join!
Amberhawk chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
!THIS IS SO FREAKIN' GOOD!YOU HAVE TO UP-DATE NOW!
Thalli chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
I was just flicking through fan fiction when i read this, it is funnier than i thought it would be, i hope that you update soon,

Wadesoj
siriuslyLOVE chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
NICE. I want in on that club, its sounds freaking awesome. Whoever says this fic is not funny should go buy a real sense of humor because it is.

Loved it.

Chloe chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
This story should be under the "General" catagory not "Humor" because this story is not funny at all. Sarcastic, yes, funny, no; there is a difference.
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
The Beatles wrote "Yesterday", not the Eagles
Spazz1989 chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I like it! Please write more!

~Spazzoid
Sarah chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
HAH! Man, I loved everything throughout this entire story... I think that this stories "Authors Notes" are the only ones that I ever read... ever... Okee, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

(TOODLES!)
siriuslyLOVE chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Hillareous as usual! Love it, love it. You do Sirius justice. Update soon.
Lady Avari chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I like to think that Sirius at least had a little fun while he was locked up. I loved the snowball thing, and those freaks and cell 13! Keep updating!
Yoski chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
GREAT! Very good! Please keep updating!