Reviews for Man On A Mission
gravichick chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
AW so sweet
M.L.Gotti chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was awesome! So very Eiri!
Xedra chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aww, such a curmudgeon, no beer, no cigs... and here comes Shuichi to save the day and Yuki's sanity. :D
Monna Sakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wahahaha! Fun! My math teacher's really old... I don't want a good grade that much!
FateNotDenial chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Shuichi to the rescue! XD Hah, this was entertaining. The Tatsusha part really made me laugh as well. I like your style of writing, very passive yet still conclusive... or something like that.
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i was seriously cramping with laughter when tatsuha told about the math teacher! definitly a fav!
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
LOL Love it Love it! *puts on faves*
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wonderful fic. Just like a scene from the series. I love Yuki being cranky and Shu showing up to make everything better.
Lazuli chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*dies laughing* That was utterly fabulous! *giggles like mad* Good job with hitting the characters personalities dead on, it was really a fun and enjoyable read.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
gods! this was witty! haha! i love the "devirgined" part. GO TATSUHA MY BOY! LOVE YOU!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I highly doubt that Yuki writes that kind of stuff. Otherwise, I doubt most women would read it. U Eh, just sayin'. Without the two mentions of that... this was really cool! _ I ESPECIALLY loved the part with Tatsuha! Yay Tatsuha!