Reviews for Yours, With Love
Why A Duck chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is really well-written, and seems quite in character. It's so like Sora to miss the love confession in all her enthusiasm for the performance! I like that you made the ending happy despite the one-sided romance (it's so easy to get angsty with that).
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw, so sweet! I’ve always thought of them as sisters, but this also makes Sora is much too dense to understand Rosetta’s meaning.
Shadow eXtreme chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Nice work. Not really a fan of this couple, but the story is really nice. Loved Rosetta's reactions to Sora's letter
jamesstutz chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
heyhey chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
heheh so sweet!love shoujo-ai!~~well right, sora is always obvilious to other people's feelings...so sad...
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
wow, that's really well-written! i love the way you captured Rosetta's feelings. it's such a wonderful fic, i think you should write more, but that does make for a nice ending. .
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I like it!

u_u Rosetta really loves Sora, but she didnt notice... great fanfic!
Seph6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Its a very good fic, yours are the first kaleido star fanfics that i read, but did you see that now there is a section only for they?
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*minor squeal* Finally, I find a Kaleido Star fanfiction! They need a section...Anywho, very sweet, I liked it! And the French was quite interesting too...I don't speak French or anything but it was cool to hear that...kind of like a little flair. Very cute! I'd love to see more one-shots.

Then again, maybe I should write one...
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Aww, that was sweet and a little sad. Although I'm more of a Sora/Layla fan, Sora/Rosetta has crossed my mind especially during season two and the diablo story arc. Sora does seem oblivious to people's emotions almost all the time. Nice job!