Reviews for A Decision in the Dark
Opal chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Well a sequel and a story as too why dark kat was so bent on getting jake to work for him did dark kat find out that jake is razor of the SWAT Kats
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
This story definitely needs a sequel. We need to see how things work out with Chance and Jake. How Chance will react when he sees the full extent of Jakes wounds. Will Jake return to being a Swat Kat? Plus their is Dark kat, you just know that he will try something.

I would have liked if their reunion was more heart felt and emotional, and the fact that if I was Jake, I would've been running back to Chance as soon as I could and trying to contact him before that, are the only problems I have.
Katie chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
This was a great story! I am so glad that Jake went back home and is with Chance and Callie again. I enjoyed the read a lot!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
WOW tis is good O_O i love it_
sarah chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
I really loved this. The pacing was just right, and I found the emotions to be very believable. You could have actually expanded on the interaction between Chance and Jake even more; you have a nice touch with dialogue and characterizzation and your scenes are never boring. I also think your h/c is great. You really know how to tug at the ol' heartstrings! Keep up the good work.
Vampy chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
*snif* Oh.. What a beautiful ending! He's conquered most of his inner demons and maybe now he will get the peace he so much deserves... Or maybe not.. Please Write More! ;) V.
jgoreham chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
I've generally enjoyed reading this fic. I do enjoy your concept, and my only complaints would be:

1. I sometimes don't realize that I've been reading your author's notes right away, and then feel stupid. Perhaps inserting *'s or something between the story and author's notes would be a good physical divider?

2. Sometimes I felt uncertain (and once confused) about the amount of time that has happened between when Jake was abducted, and whatever the current moment in time would be. I wish I had made note of the points in the story I'm thinking of; but if you're in the mood to edit this some time, I would suggest taking a peek for clarity.

3. Sometimes, passages in the story seem a little sparse. Again, if you ever re-visit this story and edit, I personally feel this story would benefit from a little bit "more" (I feel the same way about my writing, too).

But again, I did enjoy the story, it lended Jake a sense of realism- pretty good for a series that only lasted 2 seasons and had little characterization :)
Nyte Kat chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Great finish! Wonderful story development! You do great work!
Bladestar chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
I loved this story and how Jake overcomes his fears and doubts. You definately need to do a sequel. I would love to see Ferals reaction to Jake's return as well, but won't Dark Kat try to get him back now that he's returned, of course that up to you, keep writing!
Etherweil chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
Wow! I love your story! Sequel please! I really appreciate how fast you updated your story. . .and didnt keep me in the dark for days on end. You've motivated me to finish my fanfic that I havent updated in like 2 months, and I feel terrible about it. Thanx for the awsome read and I hope you add on it it. You have a really nice plot going on. I look forward to your future works:) Etherwiel
Nyte Kat chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
AWESOME SONG! This is great... you keep building and building! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mac111 chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
I cannot wait til Jake and Chance are reunited. Update soon!
Nyte Kat chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
Awesome! Jake is finally facing the past! I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep the good chapters coming!
Nyte Kat chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Wow, I like how you switched tones and did this chapter from Chance's P.O.V. As a fanfic author, I'm not very good at writing first person, so I write from third person. This is the best first person narrative I've read on this site. Very Good Job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nyte Kat chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Great way to finally incorporate Chance into the story. I'm thrilled with the way this story is developing so far! Wunderbar!

Nyte Kat