Reviews for Return
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Next or is that it
AquaRock chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Sandy, this story is gorgeous! Since it's old now, you may not have any desire to continue it, but in case you do, please continue the story!
Cpt.Fox chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Awesome story. I've always loved the Ratchet/Sasha thing and the way you wrote it out, biting, purring, getting lost in the others scent, while at the same time having them blush and try to act all tough about it...it was just perfect. I loved the ending to chapter 6 especially.

This is written and composed rather well and I've got nothing to complain about other than the fact that it appears you've given up on finishing it. Which is sad because you had something great going here. The game series is still hot and popular, I only wish the fanfiction portion was as successful.

Anyways, splendid job from what I can tell. You are a great romance writer, and writer in general, and for that I'll be adding this to my favorites.
A Reader chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I knew she was Angela when she first purred.
Temporal abnormalities chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Please keep this going! Like, more than just two chapters.

I LOVE THIS! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Please continue I would love to read what happens next
The Dragon Knight chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
ok first Great story. But ya gotta finish the dam thing for it to be exlent.

come on
W1NG3D 5H4D0W chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I know that lots have people have already said to you "Please update" and all that, so I won't bother. But come on, it's been 5, near enough 6, years since your last update. I can sympathise with you if you have run out of ideas, or didn't plan this far ahead, but are you just going to leave this here? At such a plot-twisting point in the story? There's nothing more frustrating for readers than reading through a story, reaching some "OMG" plot twist, then moving on only to find nothing. The least you could do is either delete this story, or at least give people looking for a good R&C story a little heads up in the summary, maybe something "DISCONTINUED" or something similar. I was gutted after reading chapter 7 to find that there's no more. Is Ratchet falling in love with Angela all over again? Is he still staying true to Sasha? What's going to happen when Sasha gets there? an they make peace? What if they can't?

Leaving a story as captivating as this un-finished on such a pre-climax point is unwise, and will anger many readers such as myself. I implore you, no, I BEG you, please, if you're not going to continue with this then please delete it. Maybe you can export the chapters, have a read through them, find out what could be made better, maybe try tweaking the plot if that's what you're having trouble with, and maybe re-upload it? Just a possibility if you haven't completely given up on this story.

Hell, I don't even know if you're even reading these reviews that people are giving this story. Maybe you've just gone a ditched this site altogether. Maybe typing this has been a complete waste of time. But I'm not bothered. Why? Because I hate to see stories like this, that have SO MUCH potential to be fantastic, just left to gather dust at the bottom of the search results.

678cheese
Veldinmaster chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
great story, this really makes me want to continue reading, update soon.
nimbleguy05 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
DUDE! You have to update! I fucking love this story.

It's epic as a motherfucker. hope you update soon.

Most ratchet and clank stories that are awesome aren't updated and that sucks. Most of them are either cancelled or they haven't been update or 2 or 3 years.
latenightcraving chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
I think you meant nineteen hundred hours not seventeen (: I think seventeen hundred would be five o'clock... great story btw (:
Snowflake43 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
this is a really cool story when is the next chapter coming out?

i hope its soon

i mean majorly cool story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
why... WHY would you not update this great story! i mean, seriously, its a masterpiece... or at least it would be if you would finish it. what happened? so please for the sake of ALL your fans update and finish this amazing story.
Emile The Watcher chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Wow, That's all I can think of this story is just epic. Please tell you plan on finishing this masterpiece, PLEASE D:
dudeman858 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
this is an awesome story please update im begging you and so are my friends