Reviews for Saying It Without Flowers
chaset chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You really got Mai's characterization down perfect! A pleasure to read. :)
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Haha! Go Mai! Kiss him good!
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love polarshipping; thank you for writing a good one. /Thank you./
darkrunner chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
You really nailed Mai's character on this one. Just a touch of arrogant suggested, but it's polar in the end, which is the ending that we want. _ I really liked it. The spelling and grammar were PERFECT, which is incredibly rare here, because for some reason people think that they are exempt from the rules of the English language. Thank you for taking the time to write your fic properly. It makes all the difference in the world; it really does.

I really loved the ending, too. If you aren't on my alerts already, you're going on there now! Great fic!
Faith Lauren Nightfallen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
HECK YES!

So simple and yet right to the point with it. Go Mai :] Great job. adding this to favs
The Logical Ghost chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Sweet and well written. Very good job! Please write more!
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this was cool. i liked it. jou/mai is my favorite couple, so yeah of course i'd like it. well um later.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I loved the ending! XD
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Joey and Mai my favorite couple. You really brought out who Mai is and how she is with joey. Great fic.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
woohoo! that was awesome! i really enjoyed it!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was a nice little ficlet. I liked it, but I like all of what you right cos I'm a suck up *nods* but naw, honestly that was very good, nice language, cool little plot, it was coolage, as always keep up the great work oh favourite author of mine.

_CHEERIO_
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
lol! That last sentence surprised me too. :p

Great writing! XD
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Heehee! That was cute and fun. Very enjoyable. I have one of the songs you requested to be translated done... it should be typed up tomorrow.
praiseofshadows chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Ohmigod! Joey/Mai done _right_! That had to be the _best_ take on their relationship that I've ever read (as well as the best chracterization of Mai)! You rock! )

(I s'pose I should just 'fess up to my more than casual interest in Joey/Mai...lol)
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh, a JouMai! I loved it. I love the whole "saying it without flowers" idea- quite unique. good job. XD