Reviews for Dangers of Being Sighted During TimeTravel
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
what?! that was a surprise twist
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Wait... Snape is married?!
1ori ann chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh please tell me there is a sequel full of explanations.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*cries*
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 4/21/2012

Change the ending please
Diannika chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
no! No no no no no! You cnt do that to me! A wonderful (if stripped down...it is a one shot) hgss and you tak it away! Then you give it back and all is well and you tke it away agin...for good! !
AppealingToHeaven chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
My heart broke, honestly. Poor Hermione. Poor Severus. Unexpected but a good story all the same. Thanks. Good Job.
Magesa chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Different as promised. A little fast-paced (only to be expected in a one-shot); some interesting dialogue and a great story.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that was very sad...I still hoped that it will turn out differently...
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh wow. Just like the other reviewers I didn't see that coming at the end. I'm a bit curious then if the "Prof Hermione Snape" heading in the beginning was your prior penname then; at first I assumed it was part of the text. Nice work. :)
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was awesome! But so sad at the end :( I can't believe he's married! I think I may go off in a corner now and cry...
GreenEyedWeasley chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow, I did not see that one coming! Who did Severus end up married to?
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
sniff...wait he's married?
Deathherselfie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh, my, god. That was so sad. You brought me to tears. A wonderful story, wonderful.
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ok... Now I look like that: O_O HE'S MARRIED? Holy cow! I don't know why, but I really don't think that happy ending is bad (I mean- it's predictable, but I still like it). But I can't imagine Snape married with some woman he don't love as much as Hermione in this story. All in all it was good story, but I prefer happy endings.