Reviews for School of Discontent: Winter
MidnightMare247 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
This story, especially the beginning, felt so original to me. Its been a while since I've actually heard the word "jolly" and seen it in a fanfiction. I wish it wasn't discontinued; I would really like to finish reading this.
Asking Alexandria Wolf 15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is good, but you seriously need to tone down the language you are using, as people are not going to be able to have a clue what you are on about.
SAOMNYIC chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I actually like this it's not to serious and very free to enjoy reading this. I went to one of your earlier stories for a reason. To see how you wrote befor you turned into this grammar natzi. Don't pay to much attention to everything if you do your story would surprise you in the end. Have a bit of planning or you end up like me with writers block.

With love.

SAOMNYIC*
Techno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Honestly one of the worst stories I have read,and I have even read Sonadow fics (not to offend anyone who likes those)

Have a nice abuse free day.
Sapphire The Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Horrible. The most awful I ever read.
knuckles chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Funny! lol
Stop Bad FF chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
greta story
Stop Bad FF chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
great story
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
The way this is written is sound. The grammar and style is excellent and I like the use of description. However...I can't help but feel that there is something missing. A bit of life and soul should be injected into this as it feels a bit dry. Apart from that...great! And I am shocked at the amount of haters you've had on here! You're a bit like Simon Cowell (I can tell you who he is, if you don't know) sometimes - your reviews are good for advice and construction, but sometimes you can overstep the mark. I don't hate you though...you've never really been that mean to me and I've let any slightly mean stuff go over my head anyway as I don't hold grudges. Actually, it is HONEST people like you who have helped me become better at writing (hopefully XD), so thanks. Have a nice day.

P.S: What's it like in Lithuania?
NO ONE chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I have head about and you're evil,cruel,and illegal ways.I have read you're stories,you're comment's and are all would probaly sell Earth to the aliens just to earase the amazing just because we're way better and sky rocket above you. You think you're doing the right thing(By the way,all you're stories are as bad as DeliciousNutritiousLemon's((Was that his name?)),so please delete them)but what you're doing is illegal,and itself is trying to get rid of at how much trouble you caused and now so many people hate you(HUNDREDS).Anyway,you're humiliating yourself,you're a COMPLETE disgrace to ,a menace to good and will,and BlueRebels shall defeat you. Sort of like you're the Voldemort and they're the Dumbledore's Army(They defeated him-Yay!).Also,you are the only person I know who can compare with Justin Bieber,that menace to humanity,disgrace to the human kind,that freak of nature(an accident-feel so sorry for his mom,your's too),and also compare to Hitler,trying to take over the world(in this case ).But to sum it all up,if you know what's good(Which you probaly don't)do the right thing-GTFO here,delete all trace you were ever here,and never come delete this for all I care-but you cannot erase or crush the spirits and heart and the actual courage and right itself that is battling for good and fair. Ha.
Beanheart chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You've made a very simple mistake, very elementary, in this storry. Let me point it out to you so you can change it before you feel stupid.

Sonic is a girl. As a Sonic fan, you should already know this. Are you new to the fandom?

Perrhaps they were dubbed wrongly in your country.
jessie99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
why are you being mean to my friend jazzthehedgehogsingingstar

and if you keep it up i will kill you!

and my friend emplant who's making me write this mwahahah
KatanaYuuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Okay, I do believe that you flamed me? On my Sonamy story too. I wasn't too happy about it, being perfectly honest.

But nonetheless, everyone reviews you, I thought it might be because you're a great writer, no? I always check reviews before reading, in case the story is complete and utter crap. And that I shouldn't read it. Being the person I am, I looked, and I was quite surprised to see that I wasn't a group of few. the sheer number of your victims of flame are shockingly vast, but I thought, "Maybe, some people are overreacting to this?" since some people were simply labelling your stories: Crap. I have to admit, life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. So I gave your story a go.

And I had to admit, I was quite impressed, your vocab is excellent, and everything else, except, your story has hardly any emotion, like a script, you have to imagine that it is being projected from a script, like when it is being acted out. And you have to describe what tone of voice they are using, but that's just basic stuff. I've seen I'm not the first to say this, and I hate to repeat it all, but you're a good writer, and I think people have to give you a chance!

I hope I wasn't as blunt as others! :)

~Lil' Miss Shadouge.
sweetstar96 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
You're a proper fuckin' dickhead.

Have a nice abuse free day

:D
Light Of A Fox chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
DUDE this is much better than SCHOOL OF DISCONTENT this is much is what i really expect from like people say the 3rd times the charm.I am sorry for my horrible reviews to you but your review to me threw me off my now i am up right and thinking is very ntinue this story.

I hope on my unborn children that you will forgive me for foul mouth language and i read your other stories i would not have insulted you.

I am now looking on my bright side and i can see that your consructive critisism helps and i would like if you helped me with constructive critisism.

Also,if you look at my TWIN TERROR will see 2 other reveiws if you could look at them and check them out and send a message of there meaning that would be the reviews confuse me.

I hope in the future your constructive critisism to all will be realized for its true intentions and be thanked.

I also realize that in order to get peoples attention you say it in a meaan way so they get snapped out of dream land.

I truly thank you for the contructive critisism sent.

Also,i was trying to help improve your writing using constructive i realize i may have gone overboard.I am sorry for that.

Have a wonderful,Harrasment and Freedomful Day!

P. message if you know what those reviews and Thank you.

Also,sorry for any overboard future reviews.