Reviews for On Faith
antioxidants help your heart chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
It's true about the ashes. Not knowing what to do with them.

I just found the box they put my father's in stashed behind the vcr when I was fixing the tv for my mother. It's about the same as a closet.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
I really loved this story, how you incorporated faith into the story dealing with the death of her father.

On a lighter note I was laughing though cause it seemed Woody was eating all the time..

Thanks for sharing this
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This was a well-written, well thought out story. the emotions wer so real.. but the line "Easter came early for your father".. I think is one of the most profound lines I've read.

Thank you for shring that part of your soul.
iced mint-o-chino chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Amazing story! Absolutely awesome... i loved it! It was so creative and you represented Jordan's crisis of faith prefectly. I'm so glad Woody was there! Great job!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
Oh, that is a really great fic. I love the ending.
Beth chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
This could truly be one of my fav. fics. I've always wanted Jordan to find faith on the show. This is the best fic ever! :) Great job!
beth chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
I love it so far, great job!
mystjade chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
Profound and moving, your story slowly unravels grief and faith naturally, without trying to define either.

‘Sometimes, I am so sad my heart

Seems to crack open

And all the people I love, and ever loved

Fall dead in there tracks

The wind howls and whips in my soul

Clearing out the corners for the resurrection'

C. T. -19
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
what a touching ending!
NCCJFAN chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
AWESOME! You nailed the emotions perfectly. I was crying at the rock!
WJ foreva chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
omg! i luv this stry!

u gotta hav an epilogue concluding the whole woody/jordan prt of the story!

update soon (hopefully)
LaneIA chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
A wonderful story. I too am sitting at work crying and being thankful that no one is in yet. Thanks for sharing your work. I hope another story is in the near future.
MissDanielle chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
That was awsome. Beautifully written and the characters were themselves, which is rare in fanfic. Great job. Keep up the good work.
MissDanielle chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
There was somthing different about this chapter. I can't quite put my finger on it. I enjoyed it, but there's somthing differnt, not missing, just different. I loved your image of Woody, "over-caffeinated, charming doofus in the body of a GQ cover boy" That was perfect.
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
Thank you.

I'm crying (thankful no one is here at work yet!)

This is an amazing story-very truthful and it does make sense in a cj way.

What Woody says is what I've told a couple of people since my father died;it does get better, not easier all at once, but better.

You hit all the characters right on the head and Jordan's going to an Episcopal Church ("Junior Varsity"-my best friend's epi-she's going to laugh at that!)is appropriate-they are a comfort when sometimes the Catholic Church is a bit much.

And it works-thank you for this. I look forward to more of your work!