Reviews for The Taste of Fever
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Daaaaaaaang. This was very well written.
Keep up the good work.
ultimatekai chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is such a strange pairing but your writing has been captivating me for days on end and I intend to devour everything you have written.
nautigaas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
these are the stories that are worthwhile...
darkatsu midnight chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
O.O *crawls over to the side of her bed and checks underneath* ok no creepy chibi narakus ...poor miroku aw well the good die young loved the story by the way
alli-sun chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Whether or not you were in a sane state of mind when you wrote this, it's a work of true ingenuity you have here. I was thoroughly entranced by your style, and I luv the pairing. Naraku/Inuyasha gets boring after a while, I suppose...Naraku/Miroku, on the other hand, gets me as hyped up as an excited child. Awesome job. n-n
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i love this story! it is so well written! it's beautiful and horrible at the same time. sankyuu for writing this story!

ASOTA
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. It's just... Wow. It's not overly descriptive, it's incredible. At he same time, disturbing, but in a good way.
Sakura02 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
When I saw the pairing, I told myself not to read it, but I'm just too much of a sucker for this type of angst. And although I'm a 100% M/S supporter, I truly can't believe how much I love this story.

Your writing style in this fic is magnificent and definately worthy of being read again- I'm reviewing this after reading a second time. ;) And it's definately worthy of the title "favorite".
psquare chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
There is a thing called "being too descriptive"... I feel I have a disgustingly bad taste in my mouth right now...

But, wow. This was one heck of a well-written fic. The scenes, the dialogue... just wow. (Forgive my lack of a wider vocabulary. I'm still reeling from the aftereffects of the story). You know those things that are painful to watch, yet so fascinatingly beautiful you can't take your eyes off them? Well, this story definitely falls into that category.

And that last line... whoa. Miroku's always been my favourite character, and I've had no problem thus far in viewing him in a somewhat rose-tinted background... this story's just added that splash of black. (Or even maybe that bright, lime green - makes me sick to my stomach). But how well is the execution! Whatever way I view it, I can't bring myself to condone this story - it's just brilliant.

And it's not often that a fanfic has had me blabbering emotionally like this. (And use what are probably the world's worst metaphors!) I'm sorry I have nothing intelligent or constructive to say - just the fact your writing's great, and I'm really looking forward to checking out more of your stuff. Coincidences maketh the world - I had expected to see nothing when I chose "Miroku" and "Naraku" in the character filters, but... you know. History.

Take care, and keep writing!
twizted-fluff chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
OMG.. that is so beautiful.. i mean.. wow.. that was so well written and .. wonderfully composed.. i mean. whoa..

can i have ur babies?
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
O NO. im a little confused when naraku says shes been marked be4 by her btoher does that mean her bother raped her. update soon
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
In the hands of any other author, this fanfiction would have been horribly manipulated to the point where I would need and mop and a bucket to clean up the post-reading mess.

In your hands... meh... I will never look at my favorite character in the same way again. I've already become a convert to the Sango/Naraku pairing; don't let me add houshi-sama onto that messy triangle. ((moans))

Enough of my groaning; this was just *lovely*. I must read some of your more serious, non-parody works (though, I will admit, this story threw me, as it was probably one of the more M-rating-worthy fics I've ever read). It takes a lot of creativity to come up with a pairing like that, and even more to actually convince a die-hard M/S 'shipper to believe it. I love how the story alternated scenes, from Miroku spending time with Sango to romancing Naraku to kissing Sango to holding Naraku and so on. It's interesting how the title was worked into the story.

This story wasn't tedious to read in the least, what with short (but effective) sentences and pleasantly-choppy dialogue. And the ending line simply blew me away. I think I offically worship you. D Never stop writing, Aiffe-sama. ((bows))
eep chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Dude.

That is wrong.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
boy you were not joking when you said this was sick... it was well done but boy did it ever give me the creeps.
JL Light chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
O. That was good. Disturbing, but good.

This is my first time reading this pairing, but it was great. Quite impressive. I love how they're in vignettes of sort, and that the dynamics between Naraku and Miroku aren't simply waffiness and shallow words. That'd be incredibly OOC and would take away from the story immensely. It really is dark. And the fever idea is quite good. Kudos!