Reviews for Call Me Mommy
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I quite liked this! I don't know much about Dharma and Greg (I'm only reading it because I'm a Susan Sullivan fan) but I know Dharma is supposed to be very kooky and you definitely got that right :) I think it's a cute storyline!
My only issue is that you said her biological parents died before she was born. That was a little weird. But it's not really a massive problem :) Nice story!
lolo16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
please update it is realyy good
Phyl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This fan fic tale was great up until the last line (and one other place). Certainly Abby and Larry hugged Dharma growing up - part of being in touch with their feelings.

Kitty, however would never, not ever, allow herself to be called Mommy. The word is far too vulgar in her opinion. And there is no snatch of sass that marks Kitty as Kitty.

Kitty might have said "well, I can't be your mother... Perhaps you could settle for a hug from AUNT Kitty." Or "There, there, dear. I'm sure we can buy you a Mommy at that place where Abby goes, what is it called, the, uh, thrift store, is it? They seem to have everything else."

Something to give it some zing...
nilescclover chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i cried, i loved the story. you were dead on with kitty and dharma, it was very touching. i will now have to get my old tapes of d and g out and watch them. thanks for the great story. i miss the show...
PaigeHalliwellWilderMatthews chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I could actually see this scene between Dharma and Kitty played out on scene. You nailed these two totally opposit women on the head. What a wonderful and tender moment. You had me in tears love.
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh. Dear. God. That was AMAZING.

Kitty was a little OC, and the story about Dharma's childhood seemed OC. (I haven't seen D & G in a while... that's not true, is it?).

Fantastic job!
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was such a sweet story. I could really see the character doing that. Good job.
Melody chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
YIPPY!
Circus freak92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
AW this is so sweet and i love so i'm going to favorite it anyway this isn't going to be long for i must go to dinner with my family(poo i love to write long reviews :P)
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was a little odd. Kitty being nice? Whoa. Well, good job with this, anyway. It was a good story.

Regards,

Ari
Artsy-freak45 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
really good...but I always thought that Dharma loved her parents, and she wanted to be a mother like Abby was...anyway...its good!
katetastic chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
aw very very sweet and sad
Ms.Wings chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh my gosh! This is cute, it's adorable! Please more soon!