Reviews for After the Ball
filly chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
wow the best one so far plz continue i can't think about what will happen next
Kitty chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Wow it's been a long time like 2 years and now I am going to Iraq...still my fav story here on this website. will you finish some time? TTFN ta ta for now! _

Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
Great story!

Please update!
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
What happens to Misto? Please update soon.
kitty chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
It's been a while since I've been online and just wanted to check and see if there were any updates to the story but I see there aren't so I will check back in at a later time, Still can't wait to finish reading it _ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Flying-Bronco!

Quaxo Mistoffelees chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Update Update Update! Please Please Please! I read this story awhile ago and I found it again and I wanna read more so that means that you have to update it! sentence... Please update?
SilverShiningStar chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
ugh... no update?

I get so into it, and then there's nothing.

What happens to Misto? D I'm sure others would love to know as well.

Please don't be like those authors who drop their stories before they're finished!
Alley chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Please update! I wanna know what happens! *starts to cry* Please will you? It's a wonderful story. *pouts* Update soon.
Lil-Mistoffelees chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Hello it is kitty though I have changed my name. i have read the latest chapter _ and I must say I love reading the whole story olver again _ now that I am out of basic training and Ait I will be on more and can't wait for the story to finish I can't wait to find out what happenes to run tum and mistoffelees and the to the rest of the tribe well I will go for now it's good to be back :-D heheh bye bye!
Just A Girl In A Crystal chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
I was mentioned in the cahpter *tear tear* this is the happiest day of my life! Until you update again...

Sorry it has taken me so long to find the story... I didn't know you updated! (I know, pathetic excuse, considering it has been 3 months *puppy dog eyes* but Ise sorry!)

But, you should be afraid of me! I have given my license to kill! *cackles*

MISTO: You mean drive.

ME: What?

MISTO: You got your driver's license...

ME: Aka, my license to kill!

MISTO: *Starts calculating how much it would cost the governemtn to get me off the streets*

ok, this might not be as long cuz I am already tired, and I have to rive 40 mins to school tomorrow at 6:30 and-damn! I have a bio test tomorrow!

Crap... alright, this REALLY ain't gonna be long, *sorry about that m'dear!*

Oh yeah, if ya want, you can use the idea I submitted earlier... with misto and macavity... I don'[t think I will ever get around to using it...

very good! Poor Misto!

MISTO: *zaps me*

ME: ow! What was that for?

MISTO: You are the one with the idea!

ME: *protesting* But Flying-Bronco said she was gearing twoards that direction anyways!

MISTO: yes, but she is the authoress, and if I hurt the authoress, she will bemean to me. So, I can take my frustrations and anger out on you! *zaps me really hard*

ME: *coughs* hey! I don't like to smoke!

well, this was really good! I wonder what Tugger is talking to Deuteronomy about... wow. tired... It is 11... I have GOT to go to bed... sorry for the lame review... I am really glad you updated, and thanks for the special thanks! I do love your story *hits Favorite Story and Story Alert* There! Next time you update, I won't have to wait 3 months ta read it!

well, beddy by time and I am off t dream land... *snores*

Katfreak chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
WooHoo! loved the story so hurry up and write more please! I found this good story while doing my rounds! Might i ask if this is a Mistoffelees/Tugger slash?

mrmistoffelees chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Interesting twist.
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I know I made a review already but I hope you'd finish before I leave for bootcamp and also I find myself reading it over again _() I suppose you could say it is one of my favorites now. If not then I know I will have something to read when I get back! :-) Can't really wait to get back now.

P.s: sorry about the copy of the review before. didn't know it would do that _()
JD chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Very suspensful..I love it! An insight on Macavity's character: I'm pretty sure T.S. Eliot modeled him after Professor Moriarty, the villain in the Sherlock Holmes books (Moriarty was often referred to as "The Napoleon of Crime, who was a very cold and calculating mastermind type of criminal. Please keep writing, especially about 'Jerrie and 'Teazer-my favs.
Kitty chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
I really love your story! I just love the way you wrote it and can't wait to read the rest of it when you finish it. I want to find out what happens to Mistoffelees! _
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »