Reviews for Unlikely Love

great story!
princetongirl chapter 20 . 11/26/2007
loved it update soon
a-broken-teen chapter 20 . 9/15/2007
this story was brilliant! i loved it!
CC chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
Aww that was a good story- i lov brathan fics. They belong together
onetreefan chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
aww! what a good story! i really like it! way to go!
BAM Aesthetic chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
Ah I loved this :)
societyanditsdiscontents chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
that's the cutest thing ever! I loved it!
brathanfan chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
i love this story..u should make a sequel to this story..it one of mah favorite brathan stories...welli hope you decide to make a sequel or write another brathan story..
bRaThAn 1 chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
i loved it...u should make a sequel...i love your this story..it one of may favorite and your one of mah favorite authors..u should make another brathan story too..
cindy chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
loved it...u should consider doing a sequel or writing another brathan story..u r an amazing author
bkabat chapter 20 . 6/21/2005
Your story is adorable and very well written. I really enjoyed reading it while I was working today. I've got to say your an amazing writer, and you should persue it later in life :)
23 chapter 20 . 1/20/2005
I love the end! This story was awesome!
l-a-c-18 chapter 20 . 1/19/2005
I really hate that this story has ended. It was a great story. This last chapter was amazing. Brooke and Nathan married with a son and two more on the way. I was very happy to see that you puy Peyton in this last chapter seeing how she was really the only one who was happy for them in high school. I dont like Peyton but I loved her in this story. I look forward to reading other stories from you in the future. Thanks.
l-a-c-18 chapter 19 . 1/18/2005
I cant believe its ending. I knew it had to,but still. I cant wait for your last ud. Im sure it will be great. I know you said you'd be busy but I hope you write another fic sometime soon. I'd love to read it.
l-a-c-18 chapter 18 . 1/18/2005
I loved this chapter so much. I think I've said it before but I normally cant stand Peyton, but I lover her in your story. She is a great friend to Brooke. It was cute how Nathan told Brooke he loved her. I liked how Brooke was talking to Peyton through the door and then Peyton taking the hint and leaving. Im glad Brooke is going to school with Nathan. I think I loved everything about this chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »