Reviews for I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Raspberrygirl90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
What a perfect little story! I could totally see this happening! Well, not that we can hear their thoughts on the show... but if we could, I bet this little scenario could totally happen! Great job! ]
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Ok i just wanted ot say hi. i know i've told you that i would eventually read your fanfiction so i decided to start with a short one. yes it is short, but it's really sweet. i'm going to go read some of your other fics now and see if you have any peanut butter comments. he he he. laters
atmospherical chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
aw its sweet! I love it!
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 1/6/2005

That was by far the shortest fic in the history of the world.

And it was so cute! *Sque* Claire and Charlie! Yay! I have to say, I found all of the episode transcripts and after last night, I think it's safe to say I might be hooked to this show.

I was quite impressed last night, but poor Charlie. The poor guy; the one pairing I think I might just like the girl is abducted. But then Rose was there, and that made me happy as everyone else was blatantly ignoring our dear Hobbit. Now see, if **I** were Rose, I would cheer him up - ah Hell, if I were Rose (though not so old, and married, okay, let's pretend I'm the character Rose, still Candace-like, only my name is Rose *.*) I would rather there not be a pairing of Charlie and Claire.

HOWEVER! Since I am in no way incorporated with the show, and I might of just shot down my chances of going anywhere near our dear Hobbit, fluffiness fics such as this will have to suffice.

Although, now that I am more than aware you can write kawaii fluffy stuff, you know I’m going to be on your ass about this to write even more Claire and Charlie fics right?

Oh and during Whatever The Case May Be last night, what was all that between Sayid and Shannon eh? The look he gave her when she was singing Beyond the Sea from Finding Nemo, I thought I was just going to melt into a massive puddle of squeeling-fangirl-tendencies.

I don’t know what I’m going to do about this Katie, I was actually starting to count down the exact hours and minutes until it came on. I haven’t done that since December 18 of 2003 when the Return of the King came out. Like I said before, I truly think I’m hooked to this show - thank you!

Anyhow, hopefully I’ll talk to you soon, I’d like to compliment you over MSN on this one _

Oh and good news, I finished the rest of my film today *smiles*

bookworm835 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Aww, that's adorable! It's really good too, wish it was longer. But I think its - uh - shortness was appropriate here. But still... great story!