Reviews for How We Survive: The Runaway
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 5/29
interesting :)
Cosmyk Angel chapter 14 . 2/15
The answer to #1 is because ghosts don't age but Harry will. I'm surprised no one else has figured ithat out yet as he was 7 when he supposedly died.

Cosmyk
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 2/1
I love it. Thank you!
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 2/1
This is brilliant. Oh my gosh, to have Harry pretend to be a ghost around Hogwarts is the best disguise. I love it. I'm so looking forward to this year.
thebetawholived chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
Clever, consistent and well-written!

Looking forward to the sequel!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Interesting story: amusing while serious and quite unusual.

I'm very curious as to how the plot will develop. Unlike most fan-fiction stories, this one leaves me questioning where it is and where it is going.

Thanks for sharing!
TheCauldron chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
This was an interesting little story. A very enjoyable passtime, thought I would have liked to see it fleshed out a bit more since the idea was so good. :) Great work.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
At least Britain is not as cold as inland Europe. Britain temps rarely fall below 0C for any great length of time except for the highlands and the 90s and early 00s have been pretty depressing for snow lovers.

Snow is pretty rare and is usually only a few days outside of the highlands but very disruptive when it does occur since there is no infrastructure for it.

Hell too many leaves can leave the trains running far behind schedule.

Britain is the butt of jokes when it comes to delays and cancellations where in Europe it takes literally blizzards to shut things down and even then it's only during the worst of the weather.
Jen chapter 23 . 7/8/2016
Different, great job, thanks.
Elise chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
This is definitely one of the most original & interesting story out there.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
You forgot to mention how Dumbledore is viewing all this! For some reason he has been shoe horned.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Scotland is not always snowy like the books portray.

Half of the years especially since the time Harry would've gone would have poor skiing even up in the highlandswhich every few winters you get *blockbuster* winters where the snow seems to come all at once plugging up roads and closing area schools.

I always wondered if Hogwarts would have a snow day just to let kids play in it even though it's not technically needed I can see the headmaster ordering a day off of classes when the snowfall is deep enough to warrant playing and they allow day students who come attend from homes/villages nearby.
lovelywriting chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
It is so good! I love the series so much XD
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
I hope you made a sequel! Amazing story!
GatorLHA2 chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
An excellent story, quite a twist.