Reviews for How We Survive: The Runaway
SortingHat chapter 11 . 9/24
You forgot to mention how Dumbledore is viewing all this! For some reason he has been shoe horned.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/24
Scotland is not always snowy like the books portray.

Half of the years especially since the time Harry would've gone would have poor skiing even up in the highlandswhich every few winters you get *blockbuster* winters where the snow seems to come all at once plugging up roads and closing area schools.

I always wondered if Hogwarts would have a snow day just to let kids play in it even though it's not technically needed I can see the headmaster ordering a day off of classes when the snowfall is deep enough to warrant playing and they allow day students who come attend from homes/villages nearby.
lovelywriting chapter 22 . 7/25
It is so good! I love the series so much XD
I hope you made a sequel! Amazing story!
GatorLHA2 chapter 23 . 5/2
An excellent story, quite a twist.
Priya Ashok chapter 23 . 2/11
Good one thank you.
EveBB chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Very clever premises for a story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
That was amazing
readingaccount chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Such a fascinating story! Haven't read anything like this before and it's absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I feel like everyone, especially the profesors and the headmaster, should have... Reacted more.
Ae3qe27u chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
1. He's going to grow up.
2. Intent instead of rigid form,
etc. :)
xLL-Ax chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
That's awesome and I'm now going to read the sequel uwu
PiptheSnake chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
I loooooove the Bloody Baron. He's my favourite ghost; thanks for including him
FFFG chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
I really REALLY quite enjoyed this fic, and I look forward to the sequel. It was well thought out, I enjoyed a great deal of the humour, and the changes to canon were well done. While I might find that Harry's 'charisma' in making people more open and likely to share information is a little overdone, I do admire the way you went about it. The initial acknowledgement by the twins as Harry being alive and in Hogwarts was unrealistic, as despite them enjoying a good prank, Harry's mysterious 'living' status is more important to the world, and they are Gryff's, they would have told someone. Same with Hermione, especially Hermione. Beyond that I can't really think of anything that would cause me to contest. It was well written (very few slip-ups), and the flow was smooth and carried well. I really do like this fic and I'm interested in reading more of your works. 'Till then, KTN
LadyTeldra chapter 23 . 3/20/2014

This story was gorgeously executed. I spent all day fidgeting after reading the first chapter before having to work. Worse decision I ever made... Should have skipped work. ;)