Reviews for How We Survive: The Runaway
GatorLHA2 chapter 23 . 5/2
An excellent story, quite a twist.
Priya Ashok chapter 23 . 2/11
Good one thank you.
EveBB chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Very clever premises for a story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
That was amazing
readingaccount chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Such a fascinating story! Haven't read anything like this before and it's absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I feel like everyone, especially the profesors and the headmaster, should have... Reacted more.
Ae3qe27u chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
1. He's going to grow up.
2. Intent instead of rigid form,
etc. :)
xLL-Ax chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
That's awesome and I'm now going to read the sequel uwu
PiptheSnake chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
I loooooove the Bloody Baron. He's my favourite ghost; thanks for including him
FFFG chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
I really REALLY quite enjoyed this fic, and I look forward to the sequel. It was well thought out, I enjoyed a great deal of the humour, and the changes to canon were well done. While I might find that Harry's 'charisma' in making people more open and likely to share information is a little overdone, I do admire the way you went about it. The initial acknowledgement by the twins as Harry being alive and in Hogwarts was unrealistic, as despite them enjoying a good prank, Harry's mysterious 'living' status is more important to the world, and they are Gryff's, they would have told someone. Same with Hermione, especially Hermione. Beyond that I can't really think of anything that would cause me to contest. It was well written (very few slip-ups), and the flow was smooth and carried well. I really do like this fic and I'm interested in reading more of your works. 'Till then, KTN
LadyTeldra chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
Amazing!

This story was gorgeously executed. I spent all day fidgeting after reading the first chapter before having to work. Worse decision I ever made... Should have skipped work. ;)
LadyTeldra chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
I would like to make a point and say that, on my honour, I have not read past the chapter I am reviewing on

Harry cannot keep his cover for one reason. He ages. He should have been caught already, but I'm assuming he's still very small for his age and people merely assumed he looked older than he was when he died. Or its too depressing for them to think about.

And it wouldn't be a very good story if he did stay as a 'ghost'.
Hatschepsut chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Lovely story, I'm really looking forward to the second part.
Thanks for giving me a good time!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Wow this was really good :o
sunneedee chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Children are not allowed in pubs at all. Its pretty much impossible, the scenario that a little boy would actually be able to work in one. Child services and police would be in in a moment.