Reviews for Twisted
rrrabbit chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
brillant shit! really looking forward to your next chapter
bokumote chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
O.O This is strange. Yet addicting. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! GAH! *faves and alerts anyway*

bokumote chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Whoa. This is really messed up and I'm so confused, my mind is spinning and yet I'm still here trying to understand it...O.O

bokumote chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
...*clutches hair and screams in confusion* GAH! IT'S AN UPSIDE-DOWN WORLD! AH!

Jax9 chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Keep Writing!
Amatyultare256 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
I would love to see this continued at some point...even though it kind of made my brain hurt. It's a sort of Neji-centric 'be careful what you wish for' sort of AU...something? I don't know, but it's interesting and strangely cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
plz dont be a nejihina/nejisaku...plz dont be a nejihina/nejisaku...plz dont be a nejihina/nejisaku...

AH!ITS GUNNA BE A NEJIHINA/NEJISAKU!RUN!

and i was so ready 2 respect you for your great nejiten fic too...
peachluver chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
crap.. Ive been tricked.. this is another nejisaku fic isnt is? *sigh* neji n hinata would hav made such n adorable couple thi
peachluver chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
huh? this is crazy? watsa hapeniinng? neji? head of hyuuga? hinata's so cute tho...
peachluver chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
O_o r.o.d... *gasps* I wanna live 2 read the nxt cxhappie lol cos its so funny lol
Katterree Fengari chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Ah, okay, Neji the younger, noted with interest. So, now Neji's taking Sasuke's place too. He's just doing a lot of theiving here, isn't he? Yea, well, Naruto and Sakura are usually more interesting characters than Kiba and Shino...and if Neji joined team 8, he'd have to get a coat with a hood, and then he would be less smexy...ahh.. Neji's not going to get his own bed back, is he? So, is the Sasuke fan club now comandeered by Neji? He probably had his own fanclub made out of kunoichi of his year, anyway...I think it's a number one rookie thing. So, is anything else going to be switched up? Neji's nice and confused by now, I think he needs someone to counsel him; you know, someone who can try and get things explained after calling him insane. ...awesome fic _ I love the idea, never seen it before.
Katterree Fengari chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Oh my word...I did not see that coming...so..messed up... By the way, I loved the first line of "Training to the point of exhaustion was a favorite pastime of his" in the last chapter.

The changes for this are so odd... So, before I continue reading and discover you've answered all of them, I'm going to ask some questions. I'm assuming Neji's dad is still the one dead, because otherwise would be too weird, but would that make Neji the head of the clan? So, as a Branch member, Hinata shouldn't have all that stress to be that good...right? She is mousey by nature, so as a Branch member, she has no choice but to be major mousey! Switching Neji and her bring about the extremes, since in the manga Neji is overly proud, but a member of the Branch family, and Hinata is mousey, but in theory, superior, so it evens out...but switching them would have crazy consequences...which you already knew...I don't really have many questions, I just wanted to use the word mousey...

Curious chapter titles...

I'm so glad I found this fic after there are already four chapters.
lilmisssushi chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Wow I really hope you update this soon! (Hehe I won't hold my breath though since your track record seems not to work in your favour *beams*)

I was kinda initially hoping that it would turn out as a NejiSaku fic, what with all the opportunity that the 'being-in-the-same-team thing presents' and plus, he DOES think she's cute and nice (and I absolutely lo0ove that pairing)...but now I can't help but wonder how old they are! I thought they would be at least around 16 but the whole 'indirect kiss' and 'Neji-kun is so shy thing' leads me to believe otherwise. Hmm.

If Sakura didn't have Sasuke around to tell her she was weak, would she ever evolve into the utter kick-ass kunoichi that she is now in the manga?

And if not, then what about Naruto? Without Sasuke, he wouldn't have a bestfriend/rival. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Maybe I should go to sleep now. There's a thought.

Anyways, good luck with your writing, and I'll be anxiously waiting 'til next time!
lilmisssushi chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Thank you for the fic recommendations! I've already read the first two, and they are amazing lol.

Anyways, onwards!

AHAHA that chapter was hilarious! Poor Neji! He's so confused! 'But this wasn't the girly way of fainting that you're probably thinking of. No, this was more of a manly topple.' -I would pay to see that!

Man, I still can't get over the whole groping incident wherein the people who caught him apologised to him! It was like.."Err..go ahead with whatever you were doing..(and produce more heirs while you're at it), Neji-sama!" Ahahaha..

And Hinata! 'She determined that before he claimed her body that she should probably say hello'

I choked at that bit and nearly died. You know what, your summary really does not do this story any justice! (You might wanna look into that, so0o many people have missed out on this excellent fic! I know that I would've probably overlooked it too, if not for jumping on the slightest excuse to keep from writing my own Neji-centric story!)

And the sight of Neji blushing..*damn nosebleed!*

*beams* I really can't stop laughing at Hinata's misfortune (or fortune, whatever way you look at it!) and I wonder why Lee seems to have gotten faster..did he have more potential that the Hyuuga somehow repressed while being in his cell or something?

So yeah, I really can't wait 'til I get to see the interaction of the would-be team 7! And where the hell is Sasuke?
lilmisssushi chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Okay, so it's late at night and I really shouldn't be reading, but I couldn't resist- WHAT? Does this mean what I think this means? Oh gosh, the 'world has turned upside down, indeed!'

I thought that Hinata was just being her usual shy, pushover self when she told him not to call her Hinata-sama. It all makes sense now...

So THAT'S why the elder Hyuuga apologised (APOLOGISED!) to Neji when they caught him groping their 'heir'! AHAHAHAHAH this is absolutely brilliant. Need I say that this storyline is totally unique? I'm still in shock!

*five minutes later*

Still amazed..

*ten minutes later*

Okay, I think I'll stop hyperventilating now. Must..go..read..next..chapter! (I really wish I could come up with more of a coherent review but frankly, that is SO not within my mental prowess right now! Don't worry, more feedback later!)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »