Reviews for Making A Name For My Self
LadyWarrior chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
AW..girl,I'm patiently waiting for an update...I'm liking the pairing of Kira w/Rome, even though, at first, I wanted her with Jesse...aww, Jesse needs a girl...Maybe, if it doesn't work with Rome( she lives in LA, and he does live in Miami), maybe they could hook up after getting back home...*wink*

Can't wait for an update...GREAT STORY!

Tina
AllAboutAngel chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
what i think - good chapter (like 'em long)

what i liked - her taking advantage of Rome rather than the other way about lol

disliked - nada

would like to see - more LETTY! please!

k? :)

Chelle x
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
agh girl update soon I gotta know how that convo with Dom is going to go! I love the whole Roman and Kira thing to cute. Its funny I was watching Cronicles of Riddick and the girl's name is Kira so Im kinda picturing ur Kira the same way, idk. Anaywayz update soon. this story is really really good!
OTHlover04 chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
good update
Paulsgirlygirl chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Great story so far! Can't wait to see more between Kira and Roman. They make a cute couple! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Princess Misery chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
it was hella funny thinking of Roman giving Kira a death glare for making him talk to her dad on the phone!

Brilliant chapter as always, wouldnt expect anything less! update soon girly and hope everything went ok for u tonight!
WalkersSkyline chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
WONDERFUL STORY RANA! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LIKE IT A LOT! THANKS FOR GIVIN' ME THE LINK TO THE STORY, IT'S GREAT! UPDATE A.S.A.P. IF YOU CAN! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!
cheerthis95 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
sorry my compis acting a fool and im just now here. I have read ti a few days ago and like it. so shes into roman. good, yet another twist. very very good. i like how you have monica and that is odd for me. i usaly dont liek her at all. you did good. holla a t ya latta chica. lovce cheer
LizzyB22 chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
Hey! This is really good! I'm guessing that Monica is her dad? I like Letty as her . Just my opinion! Keep up the good work and update A.S.A.P!
Princess Misery chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
Brilliant.

i like where Roman and Kira's relationship is going very cool and yes girl it was very believable!
a chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
is dis leadin ta where i tink itz leadin...? iz monica actually her mom? gud work by da way update soon!
cheer girl chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Hey! Great update. GOofd for you you took it a diff way, makng moica and brian togehter, that was a good idea. and i am not usualy a fan of monica nand you had her spot on, for reall. Great job. Good update, most def worth the wait and I'm here anytime, lol. thanks for hte shout out. Love ya girly. take care, love cheer
AllAboutAngel chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
I agree - I definately see something between Kira and Jesse that should go further, despite what Dom would say - surey he'd be happy his daughter found such a great guy - a guy he loves and even respects?

Chelle x
OTHlover04 chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
that was good!
Princess Misery chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
loved it!

brilliant! it all worked in well and Jesse and Kira should get it on!