Reviews for The Most Beautiful Woman on Earth
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Very nice! ((applauds)) I love this couple and have read more one-shots devoted to them than I can count, but, hey, the more the merrier, ne? This fic flowed very well and Miroku was in character; you brought out some of his feelings that few authors really take time to analyze. After all, Miroku's love for Sango is not unconditional, but restrained, as you so clearly see. I also really liked how the "most beautiful woman" phrase linked the beginning of the fic to the end; good going on that. Grammatically, there were a few errors, but, then and again, "The Big Book of Grammar" is my Bible, so they're forgiven. All in all, it was good.
erosgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
VERY nice. I like it! The thinking was great. I loved it. Keep writing!
Veronas mistress chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow *looks at story in awe and smiles* it was so good and definantly not anti-SM i loved it! please write more!
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hey there, Ebony! (if I may call you that)

Thank you for reading my KaguraSesshoumaru fic. It's about time I got around to reading everything from your account that catches my fancy, eh?

Anyway. SangoMiroku...yum. My favorite pairing! The only thing I could say that might that made this fic better is to not use the random Japanese (i.e. baka, arigatou) Normal, English stupid and thank you support the language so much better. If it were a word that doesn't translate to English well, I am totally on your side (youkai, houshi) but I think it would be best to keep it mostly in English.

I really reall REALLY liked the ending for this fic. Opoen, so things can happen, and leaving your readers thinking. By no means was it anti-SanMir.

Kalliel
sakicupsho chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i already reviewed under a different name...
Miroku'sNumber1Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wow! ur vocab is huge! ok...i really like dur story! ur going 2 my favorite stories pile!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
aw... that's really sweet! i really like this fic! keep up the good work!
audi katia chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was really cute! And not just cute, but it also had thought behind it and was not just meaningless fluff like most M&S one-shots are. As much as I like that sort of storyline (or lack of), I also really like it when the characters are IC they whole time unless there is a reason for them not to be. For instances, in basically all other fics, Sango lets Miroku kiss her or she kisses him first, but this is the first one that I've read in a long time where she pulled away. I really congratulate you on your originality and thought behind the whole situation.

A rose for you...

Sango0808 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Its either ironic or really good writing, but i've liked every story of yours i have read. very good story, i liked the ending, kinda a change from the usual 'perfect' ending where everybody is super happy and sango is gunna bear mirokus child, though i like those too lol. this was fantastic, please write again soon
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Aw! They're so cute together! -stares in awe at the cuteness-
perlaret chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
. I like it. It's sweet, and it's always nice when Miroku is having one of his sincere moments with Sango. Good job! *runs to get ready for school*
xunrequitedlovex chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
well...as i said i would read your other fics after i finished my homework but i kinda got distracted and realli excited to see what kind of fics you write...well ya your writing is so precise and to the point...it describes in full detail...never realli leaving anything out...i loved it! i had no idea it was a one shotter though! well i better get to my homework now...ur realli lucky that you're gifted with writing! it's very rare that i find a writer like you and hope you continue to publish! well til next time! BB
potato3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I finally am R&Ring you! And I give you a good R! Sweet. Better then unrevised version. Makes more sense. I think I'm the first to review this one. Yays for you. Guess who. If you're wrong you are as dumb as Ryan! *eww. cringe*
twistedtajiya chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
another good fic. Cute, and very realistic.
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
...That was so good! Wow! That was just... great! I can't think of words to describe it! Seriously! Fantastic job; I hope you write more soon!