Reviews for Friday Nights With the Ladies Man
Lyssa Baby chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
I love this story. You should so keep writing more of it. What will happen to chloes career? Will she be trashed because people think she is sleeping with Lex.
malugargula chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
This interview is going to be really interesting

I hope you update soon

It's a great fic and I love when Chloe interviews Lex

SeasonVelvet chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Then. . . nothing.

Completely nothing.

Chapter four is a gonner.

And doesn't it suck?
MaskedGrace chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy! I'm definitely interested in the story - although the plot is picking up much quicker than I thought. No need to worry, though, it's not too quick. :)

And I really like the style of writing you use, it's so easy to read! I would like to see longer chapters, though, if it's at all possible. Your descriptions are rich and well thought-out, but just... the chapters are short! Lol.

'Till The Next Chapter,

Ellie chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
amazing please continue.
Jen Summers chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
(sickeningly sweet voice) I say: "What a lovely story. Only one problem (angry voice) YOU LEFT ME HANGING OFF OF A CLIFF! I LOVE THIS STORY, BUT YOU HAD TO STOP IT AND NOT HAVE IT UPDATED. THIS COULD PROVE TO BE SERIOUSLY DAMAGING FOR ME!" Any way, I love this story, it's really good. I love Chloe, your doing a really good job staying with Chloe's character. I thought Lex was a little ooc in the chapter before, he seemed a little too... normal. But you did really good in this chapter, which I was really happy about. I like the way you made Clark and Lois together very cute and not heartbreaking to Chloe. It helps to not hate Lois, and when I saw that Clark was with Lois in this story, I almost stopped reading, but I wound up sticking with it and am very glad that he is with Lois instead of Lana... I got sidetracked. Anyway, I really like your story, and I hope that you update very soon. Sorry for freaking out earlier in the reveiw about it not being finished. It's not your fault... and I get a little passionate about some stories. But I'm not insane, I promise! No, really I'm not... Hey, look! I wrote a long review! Update soon please your story is so good, I love it!
Ann chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
I love this! Please hurry back soon! :)
CandyJMF chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
GO Chloe! Yay! Lex is so sweet to let her interview him! Shows you Silvia whatever your last name is! Please update soon! I love this story!
TTFN chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Great story, keep it up
asharnanae chapter 4 . 8/26/2005

Did you see that, thats what you did!

Great chapter, I love the lois/chloe banter, and I cant wait to see the how lex handles chloes very own verion of the spanish inquisistion!

Fantastic work, please keep it up!
fouchaud chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
this is probably one of the coolest stories i've read you placed all the character's where I would and Clark IS NOT with Lana so this story is awesome
asharnanae chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
hehem this has been so much fun so far!

I really love how you have got chloe and lex interacting. a Bit of good natured scheeming banter is all the better for chlex!

more soon as you can please.
Scary-Girly chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
hehehe...tricky tricky... UPDATE SOON!
none chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Chloe and Lex!

please write more
Kathy chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
I like how you have CLark being so oblivious where CHloe is concerned. I hope you have Chloe meeting someone sho deserves her. More soon!