Reviews for Nightmare Past, Uncertain Future
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Aw man I didn't know this story was on here till now. I am a first time reader. Oh well
gamer260 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
please update!
RyokoFan666 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
this is a excellent sotry cant wait for the next chapter
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
I like it. _ If you want to write a lemon, I suggest "Tenchi Sa Kouzan", its really descriptive.
wingsofobsidia chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Ahh! They have Yuugi! Hopefully Atemu will save him and not get caught himself...Great job! I really like this story and I can't wait for the next update! If Atemu was terrified for Yuugi, so terrified that the last time he remembered ever being so scared was when he found his father dead, could that possibly mean that he loves Yuugi? Hope so! Anyway, great job with this story (already said that *sweatdrop) and please update soon. ~obsidia
i love athrun chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
kitsunemajin chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
... wow. I liked how you made Kaiba suspect Atemu in Yuugi's kidnapping. So is Atemu a Pharoah? I can't wait for you to update (even though I know it probably won't be for a few months lol)
kingleby chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
*hits seto* mean! lol, sorry, i just had to do that. great chapter though! i love how you wrote it!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Not YUGI! Gah! Everything bad always happens to him...It's like he's cursed! J/K! So Marik/Malik thinks Yugi's Yami and so now a ritual...I wonder what it does...Kaiba a bass turd...I don't curse...Just use words that are really close though. So now the race is on! Yami better win or Yugi loses...Something which I'm not quite sure of yet. Update soon!
DaakuKitsune chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
*panics* Aii~! What's Malik gonna doo~? *glomps* You updated! - *gives candy* Yay! And that chapter was awesome! Atem! Yuugi! *cries* Please update when you can! (Which will hopefully be soon!)

*chibi eyes* Was gonna happen to 'uugi? ;o;
redconvoy chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
You better update sooner! I had to reread the whole story just to know what was going on! :) I want to read what happens next. Why are they calling Atemu pharaoh? I hope they don't hurt Yugi.
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Very nice! _ I can't wait for more! **favs** Teehee! The AtemuxYugi interactions are so cute! *fangirl squeal* X3 MORE!
kingleby chapter 3 . 10/30/2005