Reviews for Somehow Wonderful
tia-blue chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
beautifully crafted. i love how you can just hear mitoku saying all of this
tia-blue chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
it's beautiful! i love the third and fourth stanza
Alliriyan chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
That's beautiful...
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
i love them
Dreammistress Jade chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
Only one word describes what I was thinking when I finished reading all this .I write poetry sometimes too but anything I ever write is destined for the trashcan.*sighs*I wish I could express emotions and character depth the way you I loved all the poems and I think my favourite was this last one, describe their relationship far better then the actual show!

~Farewell...~
Ignorant Wisdom chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
This one was great. Loved the imagery. But I think I still like 'Fallen Embers' the best. I could really relate to the line about knowing someone wasn't lying. I really love all of your poems, although on a few of them I thought the rhythm was hard to catch... But that's just me.

Hey, you haven't been reviewing my stuff! Makes it hard for me to get better at writing, seeing how you're the only one who will review constructively... Eh, my last two poems sucked, tho.

Okay, update soon so I can review again!
DeadTired chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Wow... I just read all seven of your poems and they are great. Excellent imagery, and longer that most poems I would ever write. Perhaps I should try a long one... Well anyway, they are beuatiful in an almost pessimistic kinda way, and I would guess a lot of people could relate to these poems. Keep writing, por favor!
BaByXbOoX143 chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
im sorry i'm writing i couldn't write a signed review, an obvious error and my review somehow ended up on chapter seven when it was actually for six, oh well...

well i love the the line "He suffers, this; the love he found,inner heart breaking at the sound

of her silent and unheard screams," and "And from where she lies, sleepless and sound,she can vaguely hear his muted crying." they remind me of how much alike the two are...your metaphors used in these lines are beautiful.

of course i had a lot more but i didn't want to spend a whole review namin them o;;

this says a lot of thier current relationship, at least it does to me...how they seem that the chances of them getting together are slim, how each hides from the other, thinkin the exact same thing, yet not knowing of it..it says a lot to me...the last line is also a gerat ending, how getting away is what she wants, since she can't make up her mind...well that's all i can say, don't wanna make this too long! imma go now! update soon!

-BB
hitara chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
swet i love it wright more so i can read mor love u
Ignorant Wisdom chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
These poems are great. I read all six. Uprising! Update soon.
Mirango chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
This is an awesome songfic collection,it really matches them a lot! Keep up the good work!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 7 . 2/14/2005
I'm reviewing my own fic. -sighs- How depressing. Hm, I have to work on my rhythm and rhyme. Yesh. If your reading this and haven't read the poems, please do, it'd make me so very happy.
xunrequitedlovex chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
i like this one alot, it sounds like a low self esteemed Miroku, innocent and lost, i absolutely adore it! please update soon and if your thinkin of removing this, don't. i enjoy reading them! BB
avery hawke chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

i love miroku, but i know that he has to be with sango in the end. i guess it was just meant to be. *sigh*

they should put a part like that in one of the episodes, shouldn't they? i mean, inuyasha and kagome always have their little "moments" in the episodes, shouldn't sango and miroku have THEIRS?

i would LOVE it if they did something like that! i would probably record the episode off of my DVR and put it on VHS so i could save it forever... *sigh...again* that would be so awesome...

i'm a writer-sorta-so when i found this fanfiction about inuyasha (i'm so darn CRAZY about that show!), i was so happy! FINALLY! somewhere where i could observe the ways other people write. it's so cool that you can write poetry. i try, but most of it ends up being erased right away or thrown into recycling...for perhaps, one day, another writer to use. *sorry that i'm being so dramatic-it's in my blood from what I'VE witnessed over the years*

so, in conclusion:

love your poetry

it was great

you should definetely do more

i feel so overlydramatic about your stuff because i have always felt that i can relate to sango. she's lost people in her family (actually she's lost her entire village) and so have i, she's pretty shy most of the time (and so am i, except that i'm pretty much socially inept ALL of the time), and she likes to keep to herself about her feelings (is it just me, or do sango and i sound like potential sisters?)

odd. the more and more i watch inuyasha, the more and more miroku begins to aggravate me. still, that's NO reason to take down the mini-shrine i've set up by my bed! -;

like i said previously, you should definetely write more poetry about miroku and sango's relationship.
EtherealWolf chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Hi! I am new to , and this is one of the first fics I have read! THIS ROCKS! I am amazed you only have 5 reviews for this!

I am amazed also by the number of Mir/San fics there are! There are so little around anywhere else..."sob"

Please keep going!

The wolves howl at the moon for you!