Reviews for Of Love, Mayhem, and New Beginnings
Natashja Singleton chapter 26 . 5/24/2013
Perfect way to start my Friday, this story was funny and fun to read! Well done!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
I've had this story on my favorites list for so long and I am back on an Andromeda kick for some reason...I just thought I would take a second to review.

As with your other Andromeda stories, the relationships are so real and interesting. As an avowed Rhade/Beka shipper your stuff is made of gold! I love how you don't make it an easy road for them, there are still things that they have to overcome to get to be together.

Great story!
Natta chapter 26 . 7/13/2006
sweet! I like this story. In the beginning, it did go a bit fast, but I still like it tho. Nice work!
kcjadesolo chapter 26 . 3/12/2006
Cool, Very, Very, Very, Very Cool.
Haley chapter 26 . 1/26/2006
*Applaud* I loved it! What a great way to end it by bringing the whole family together. Will their be a sequel? I hope so.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 26 . 12/6/2005
That was a nice way to end the story. Non-hurty... that's a great description.
SireesAnwar chapter 26 . 12/5/2005
I liked it but the thought of Rafe with a Nietzschean wife... hilarious... though unlikely.
Beka Rhade chapter 26 . 12/5/2005
Hey I would have read it on friday but the website hadn't updated the story yet. Love the way it is but will this be the end? Anyway it's great.
ElvenCompanion chapter 26 . 12/4/2005
Cute way to end the story. I liked Rafe too and wanted him to be more involved, but oh well. Hope I get a chance to read some of your other stuff.

Great job and good luck with future writtings.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 26 . 12/3/2005
A very sweet story, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Oenone chapter 26 . 12/2/2005
Great, great story and I'm proud to say I've been with it all the way. I love how you ended it, I think it's perfect. Andromeda may be gone, but its fans still live on. I wish you the very, *very*, best on all upcoming projects and I hope to read more from you very soon. Good luck and thank you. Sincerly, Oenone.
prin69 chapter 26 . 12/2/2005
"Is this awkward?" he asked, "This feels kinda awkward."

*hugs rafe* haha, oh i always loved him. tehehehe, very cool way to end, it was a lovely story. :)
Ani-maniac494 chapter 25 . 10/22/2005
I really enjoyed this! I really like love the way you portrayed the characters, and it is very well writen. I laughed quite a few times. Amazing job :)
ElvenCompanion chapter 25 . 10/17/2005
sweet, you updated. I thought you had given up. It is good to see you writing again on this story. Anyways, they are too cute. Although everyone got weird in the fifth season. Anyway, loved it. write more soon.
darkelf1313 chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
but there has to be another baby Rhade! Though I would much prefer it in Looking Glass. Pwease?