Reviews for Communication is A Wonderful Thing
Person chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
X3 So cute! I love it!
Victoria Valentine-Highwind chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
aleeravanhelsing chapter 1 . 4/12/2007

This story is realy cute! I like it a lot, it's very well written, and well put together. I admit im not a huge vh/c fan but that was adorable! You are an amazing writter!

Darkling221 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
COOL update soon!
Mystery Reviewer chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Oh my God! This is amazing! Great job.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Great story! It was cute, just what I needed to make my day _
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Sweet mother of God! When the good lord created the right to write, he sent you down to Earth to write this bloody good fanfiction!

I have absolutely 100% fallen in love with your fanfic! You have written this so well; from the description to the storyline I honestly don't know where to begin. From beginning to end I've loved it. The way you wrote Gabriel & Carl's feelings & "touchings" together was so realistic I felt like I was watching a movie & you really make the reader feel like they know how the characters are feeling & what they are going through.

I am defintely saving this story to my comp because this fanfic you've written deserves not a five star rating, but a ten star rating. It's so nice to find a fanfiction as well written as yours! Keep writing! Coz' as long as you do, I'll keep reviewing! ;)

Banshee Queen.
Angel-IR chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Fantastic...more more.

Just read chapter 1 and 2.

better than any coffee break I could have.

thanks for sharing.
Balance of Opposites chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
they are just so cute a good job with that.
Balance of Opposites chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Slashy goodness! You just sit there saying 'come on! take the chance! kiss him, dammit!'
None99 chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
As much as I applaude the skill with with you wrote the love scene, I am still more impressed with how you manage to make them so sweet with one another so easily. Gabriel and Carl saying "I love you" was easily my favorite lines of this chapter! A very large hug to you for a wonderful read!
None99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
What a sweet, irresistable, adorable, warm delight this chapter is! Your talent for evoking emotion is wonderful! You've described the characters and established their personalities with utter believability and in one chapter made them so utterly likeable that even if I had no knowledge of either man they would be favorites of mine. I've taken the liberty of saving a copy of your story on my computer for future readings as I believe it is well worth repeated viewings! A beautiful beginning and I'm so pleased that there are other chapters to read!
muninn chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
well do- it's fantastic the tention between them is so well written.
Runts Gal chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh WOW! you are for sure going on my Author alert list. I loved both stories, I read them one after the other. I loved the angsty build up, I just kept thinking go on, tell him , do it. Great stuff! please post more soon.
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Oh, my! Definitely not for children! (*grins and wipes nosebleed*)

The angst was nicely portrayed and I was on the verge of whapping those two.("Out with it already!") Hehe! XD

Keep writing, please? I'll be looking forward to your next story. D