Reviews for Out of the Closet
hagancameron chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So when are you going to dig another sm gif out of the closet that is your brain for us to read? This was a good one and I for one would like another.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
OMG that was great! I can't stop laughing. I feel bad for Setsuna...lol but that was just TOO funny.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Okay, that was fun.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I knew it! (shoujo-ai writer myself)

Love Minako! She's so much fun. Plus, it'd be good to have her as 'girl crazy.'

Poor Sets, with all those old jokes. It's a surprise the time staff didn't hit anyone! haha

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Well written. The character interactions were very well imagined. I like any story that allows the original senshi charaterization to show through and your story did that (mainly the Rei and Usagi fighting).

I liked this fanfic a great deal and have no doubt that your indulgence in Sailor moon writing will take flight soon. This indulgence should be encouraged, for it is by our imaginations that we grow. Do not ever let anything anyone says discourage what you know you want to write.

That does not ,however, have to close your mind to suggestion. Writing suggestion make us better writers, because the colaboration (I apologize for the spelling error) of a few minds is always more enlightening than one.

You show promise as a writer and I would read more of your fics if you posted them.

Thank you.
Too lazy to sign in.yet again hahaha chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
moremoremore!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is good. You should keep going. It's well written & could build into a nice little story.
Fade9wayz chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Great! You had me sincerely laughing with Usagi's rant about Setsuna's powers! And you got the characters right, so please, keep up the good work!

Trust me! there are far, far worse fics out there than this one, and this one is really promising... bit short though...
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
HA HA HA! Please do continue with this fic. I like where this might be going. I've always thought Minako was either bi or gay. I mean come on you can't be the goddess of love and not have an appreciation for both genders. She had an attraction for Haruka and Yaten. In the anime it covers it up but in the magna its there. I have one question though. What made her come out into the open suddenly? Why not sometime after they found out about Haruka and Michiru? Please do update soon and continue with more fics. I'll see you around.
LokiLeysmith chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I'd say you did pretty good for your first try. You managed to capture how most of the characters would proabably react (Usagi's acceptance, Ami's blushing, etc).

In all a nice light little read. Keep it up.