Reviews for Eternal Damnation
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It was the kind of fanfic I like best quiet, introspective, and even a little conversation (that simply added to it as a whole) at the end.

In a phrase? A perfect one-shot.

Though you could add a line-break.
Dawnie chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is wonderful. I enjoyed it a lot. It does sets one thinking. :)
StarPlatinum chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
You cleverly played with the topic of eternity. I love the way you described human view of immortality ironically contrast to Alucard's. The story goes smooth keeping me hooked till the end.

Let's write more.
sephirothleo1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
it is so cute!love it!
Someone072 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
IT TOTALLY SUCKED! I WISH THIS STORY WOULD BURN!

Nah, i'm just bustin on ya. Sorry, just that so many people give annoying reviews like that. I enjoyed it actually, gave a little bit of humanity to something so inhuman. Keep writing, kiddo.

- E Was Here
Thess chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Well, I liked the ficlet. Specially what Alucard has to say about Seras and Pip (which will become truth and at the same time it won't, volume 7 makes this ship canon and a deep bond). Volume 7 shall also give insight Alucard was er-sad about losing Mina (Yeah, Hirano sap that a bit).

I think, however, there's mix of the Anime in the past sequence and some of Integral's opinions. Integral doesn't really have anything against vampires in the manga, she has against *monsters* who damage England. She had came to learn the difference methinks because her relationship with Alucard is less tense (and she doesn't worship her father like Anime one). Despite that, pretty nice ficlet.
vic chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
it makes sense at least. many humans would love eternal youth, life and power. and one in such a position might want to find a purpose. that is what makes him bored in your story i guess. alucard is in character in that he is dark, but profound in a twisted way. integra isnt, but it works well with the story.
wolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
good story
Seika Hellsing chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
wow that was very good! at first i thought it was gonna be one of those stories that ends in a cliffhanger or something. very nice are you going to continue it? if so, add alittle more humor to it. other than that it was well writen.