Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
RaptorZeroOne chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Yeah, I am not sure how nobody noticed Randall was Elsa. She wasn't exactly subtle as Randall.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Poor Hayley, although it is not like he knew Hayley was in love with him and to be honest he loves Kim more which explains his calmness when she explained the letter.
2maluv chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
Great story! Their reunion was so cute :)
Huenguyen8 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
You should do a sequel this story.
andyg2525 chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
what is priu 2
love chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I loved this story! awesome job!
Far far chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
Awesome story love it tell when u r gonna make the sequel
SailorJupiter001 chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
Great story, I love it.
Sarmi chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it. Where is this PRIU2 for the more mature version? Thanks!
O'MiaLove chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Just wow! This story has been absolutly amazing! With a great mixture of absolutly EVERYTHING! There was comedy, drama, romance, action, even a bit of angst. It was perfection wrapped in a perfect story!
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Best TK story I've read so far on this site. Good job!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
this was a greattttt story! well written... i hope u come up w/ more stories...
The Sneezing Panda chapter 29 . 4/27/2011
This story was amazing. I had to stay up until the late hours of the night and put off other tasks just to read this because I simply could not tear my eyes away.

The story overall was great. The suspense was built as the story was drawn out. That was a thing I liked about this story; little cliffhangers here and there, but never so lengthy to the point where I wanted to jump through the screen, rattle you, and tell you to get on with the story. :D

Another thing I liked was the smut (big surprise). It wasn't overly explicit in this version, but it was damn amazing.

You have great talent, and I hope you will be continuing with your writing. (I noticed your fics were posted several years back, unless you have more stories on another site).

Nina
ClassicTVfan chapter 29 . 6/2/2010
For ur 1st fanfic it was great! I couldn't stop reading and yes, i was very addictied to the story! I love it! Keep up the wonderful work and can't wait to read more fanfics from u!
slytherensangel26 chapter 29 . 11/4/2009
*wipes tears from eyes*

that was beautiful! totally awesome! i love it!

this has been one of the most enjoyable stories i've ever read!