Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
2maluv chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
Great story! Their reunion was so cute :)
Huenguyen8 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
You should do a sequel this story.
andyg2525 chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
what is priu 2
love chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I loved this story! awesome job!
Far far chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
Awesome story love it tell when u r gonna make the sequel
Kuramaworshiper chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
Great story, I love it.
Sarmi chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it. Where is this PRIU2 for the more mature version? Thanks!
O'MiaLove chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Just wow! This story has been absolutly amazing! With a great mixture of absolutly EVERYTHING! There was comedy, drama, romance, action, even a bit of angst. It was perfection wrapped in a perfect story!
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Best TK story I've read so far on this site. Good job!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
this was a greattttt story! well written... i hope u come up w/ more stories...
The Sneezing Panda chapter 29 . 4/27/2011
This story was amazing. I had to stay up until the late hours of the night and put off other tasks just to read this because I simply could not tear my eyes away.

The story overall was great. The suspense was built as the story was drawn out. That was a thing I liked about this story; little cliffhangers here and there, but never so lengthy to the point where I wanted to jump through the screen, rattle you, and tell you to get on with the story. :D

Another thing I liked was the smut (big surprise). It wasn't overly explicit in this version, but it was damn amazing.

You have great talent, and I hope you will be continuing with your writing. (I noticed your fics were posted several years back, unless you have more stories on another site).

Nina
ClassicTVfan chapter 29 . 6/2/2010
For ur 1st fanfic it was great! I couldn't stop reading and yes, i was very addictied to the story! I love it! Keep up the wonderful work and can't wait to read more fanfics from u!
slytherensangel26 chapter 29 . 11/4/2009
*wipes tears from eyes*

that was beautiful! totally awesome! i love it!

this has been one of the most enjoyable stories i've ever read!
fanficrulez chapter 29 . 11/3/2009
just simply awesome! it's been 4 years but if you are still writing anywhere i'd love to know. great job!

Dean
slytherensangel26 chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
oh wow. you make it hard to stop reading! I can hardly believe that this is/was your firtst fic. hillarious and serious at the same time. I am 100% addictied to this story and that is a huge compliment to you!

great job!