Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
Toxicwednesday chapter 29 . 9/13
This is always a good story to come back and read. I don't know how many times I have reread this. I wish you would have written more than two stories. Great job with this one!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 29 . 6/28
I read this story 10 years ago. I honestly thought I had reviewed! OMG to my surprise and disappointment I did not ever review it! I am a bad girl!

Better late then never. :)

This story was awesome! I loved this IT! I enjoyed every chapter I read!

I was thinking of past stories I had read and reviewed. I was just reminiscing and this story came to mind. I love to read other people's reviews and to my shock my pen name never came up! So here you go! Sorry I am so late at reviewing.
Amazing job!
shadowsongtress chapter 4 . 4/12
I was waiting for them to meet up.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Yeah, I am not sure how nobody noticed Randall was Elsa. She wasn't exactly subtle as Randall.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Poor Hayley, although it is not like he knew Hayley was in love with him and to be honest he loves Kim more which explains his calmness when she explained the letter.
2maluv chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
Great story! Their reunion was so cute :)
Huenguyen8 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
You should do a sequel this story.
andyg2525 chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
what is priu 2
love chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I loved this story! awesome job!
Far far chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
Awesome story love it tell when u r gonna make the sequel
SailorJupiter001 chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
Great story, I love it.
Sarmi chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it. Where is this PRIU2 for the more mature version? Thanks!
O'MiaLove chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Just wow! This story has been absolutly amazing! With a great mixture of absolutly EVERYTHING! There was comedy, drama, romance, action, even a bit of angst. It was perfection wrapped in a perfect story!
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Best TK story I've read so far on this site. Good job!