Reviews for We'll Go On
trishnjefflover chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
I love it please make a sequle (that bastard of Jeff and that bitch of torrie I hate her and fuck u billy kidman)
Pinayprincesa chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
Aw poor Tri:( Glad she and Jay Jay have each other!
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 10/4/2005
aw so very romantic and loving:D:D
CenasNakedInMyBedWithMe chapter 19 . 6/22/2005
*applause and whistles* Beautiful ending Tink! Absolutely beautiful! This was a wonder fic all the way through! Never a dull moment. Well written and the pairing is excellent. And then the shocker of Billy ..lol. I love a good shocker. You are an AMAZING author Tink and I enjoy reading all your fics. So my support will be constant. Thank you for writing such amazing masterpieces! :D
TrishOrton chapter 19 . 6/20/2005
that was so beautiful but now its over :'( i cant believe its really over. but this really is one of my favorite stories and i hope to see this couple again one day and as for dissappointing me with ur next installment i doubt u could do that so dont worry about it :)
Trishrocks chapter 18 . 6/20/2005
aww this is sweet

u gonna make me cry!

Thank god Jay is alive!
TrishOrton chapter 18 . 6/19/2005
like i told u last night i never seen that coming. i really did think it would be Randy to try and kill her but Billy kidman wow. and i'm so freekin happy that u brought Jay back and had Lionel make the right choice cuz i was about to get hella mad if he stayed dead. anyway that was really great had to be the greatest chapter yet. update soon and i hope something happens to that Bitch torrie. i cant wait :)
CenasNakedInMyBedWithMe chapter 18 . 6/18/2005
BILLY KIDMAN! WOW I didn't see that coming! .. That was a real shocker. Ya Lionel is great. I'm so glad things worked out for them. This was so emotional and so touching. ... I don't know what to say! It was just amazing. I can't wait for the last chapter.. :( Although I hate for it to end I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Nice work on this Tink. It's perfect!
Trishrocks chapter 17 . 6/12/2005
WHAT Jay got shot? OMG this cant happen...

Ok im calm down...

Good chapter...update soon
CenasNakedInMyBedWithMe chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
Oh God Tink! I can't take no more..this is too sad! I hope this works out and Lionel lets him live. This is a wonderful fic and this chapter just ... portrays so much. Great work Tink.

As for pairings for the next in the series.. Jackie/Charlie, Dawn/Batista, Molly/Benoit,..I don't know, lol. There's not alot of divas left. But I have confidence you'll find a couple and it will be a great fic. I can't wait!
CenasNakedInMyBedWithMe chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
It may have been a short chapter but it was very powerful. Wow, would Torrie really try to kill Trish? What if it was Jeff! oh ! Poor Jay I can't imagine how it feels knowing there's nothing you can do to stop the one you love from dying. That is so sad! Great chapter Tink!
Pinayprincesa chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
OH GOSH NO!:( What's going 2 happen with Jay and Trish?More soon!
TrishOrton chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT R U CRAZY! u cant kill Jay thats not the way it was suppose to go either :( everyone was suppose to live and the killer (which is Randy i know it is, it has to be) was suppose to get caught. what is it with u poeple and always giving Trish hell. (even thought i cant talk cuz i'm about to put her through hell too lol) but thats irrelavent BRING JAY BACK NOW! ok please pretty please with a cherry on top. If u dont i'm so kickin ur ass. update soon.
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 6/6/2005
aw Jay is so a woman's man:D Glad he and Trish r so happy;) Wonder what Stacy found?More soon!
Trishrocks chapter 15 . 6/5/2005
OMG i hope Stace found the killer

I have a hunch itS Adam i mean hes been acting weird lately