Reviews for Welcome to My Life
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Y'know, it just doesn't feel like the story really ended... The different continuations keep playing in my had.
Pearla2013 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I have loved Digimon for so many years but I am new to Digimon fanfiction... And I loved it! I guess I'm a daikari fan and reading this has just made it seem so much better! I really wanted to cry at some parts of this story... And cheer for others. I will definitely keep you in mind for future reading :).
Digifan chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Yeahhhhhh! loving it. U better keep it daikari though! XD Anyways great job on da story, hope u do continue itt! :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Excellent story! Lots of drama and suspense! The characters were excellent, as well as all their interactions! I also love how, even though its a Daikari story, TK didn't look like nothing but a jealous douche, which is rather common, and that you never had to go out of your way to explain that TK and Kari only ever saw each other as friends, and just let it show itself out through the way they iterated with one another! So, in closing, I give it three thumbs up!
... Where'd I get a third thumb?
MrTheTributer chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
magical button go click very nice
Pinecallado chapter 19 . 8/27/2010
Awesome...

I rarely read daikari...

This one really impressed me...
icehizzari chapter 17 . 12/8/2009
I really liked this chapter! The only problem was this part "Daisuke rolled her eyes. “Okay, yeah, I used to like her..."

I don't think I could see Daisuke as a 'her'! LOL I know it's not a big mistake at all... anyways, I thought Miyako was really funny... and I liked the 'mysterious cousin' visiting as well...
EmeraldReporter chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
That's all Gods Damn it! Write more!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
Now this was a great Daikari. I hope to see more from you. This is going to my favs.
Quixotical chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
I'm really starting to get tired of these fanfics that always have Daisuke depressed, beaten, acting all emo, or all of the above. But on the plus side, I really like this story.
skipper3 chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
Really, really good. I don't know what to say. I throughly enjoyed this. One of the best Daisuke centered fics on . I really loved you're writing style. Amazing story! You deserve more reviews! D:
Ancient Tamer chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
That was one of the best Fan Fictions i have ever read, you are an amazing author. i am trying to write myself but don't have near one tenth you talent. i would also like to thank you as your story has enspired me to continue on with my stories
Antiguo chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Is a nice story about apathy, the family problems and the way a teenager can deal with them. I like it, aldo I still found confusing the fact that the digimons seems to have dissapear withot trace and none of the digidistined seems to care.

Maybe they would have made only a background character and make the story useless complicated.

Anihow, Hope you are ok.
Occupational Hazard chapter 19 . 1/31/2007
Wow, that was some amazing writing. Completed, too. The only shame is the lack of reviews. With the level of writing you have in this story your reviews should have easily reached the 500s (MINIMUM, a more reasonable number would be close to a thousand). Still, great job. Some things can't be helped, ne? Hope you really got on that sequel (seeing as you were done with this a year ago). I'll find out soon.

- Kuso, How Mendokuse -
rika195 chapter 19 . 9/22/2006
AW! *tears* that was the most amazing story I have ever read! I am more sad that it is over than about how sad it was!

You are amazing! I will miss this story. sniff. I guess I'll just have to keep reading it over and over.