Reviews for Regrets and Mistakes
Love.Nicolette chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OMG lol does Rath like die in the 22nd book or something! lol i haven't been able to get my hands on it yet! (sighs) anyway! Great story i love it! absolutely fabulous I almost almost cried lol peaces out (*NIKKI*)
Maru-kun chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very nice, dawg. Had I emotions, I might have felt sadness. But thanks for reviewing my story, and I do have a serious one in the Getbackers section, it's called The Workings of Akabane... It's okay. But I don't remember if you read Getbackers or not. I've also got three serious poems, Two Kenshin and a Trigun. But your stories are good. Keep it up!
Faerie Wind chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
How sweet! Rath finally admits it, but Cesia can't hear it! That sucks.

But anyway, great story! Love the Rath/Cesia.

Keep up the good work!

Kurico
Eira-nai chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Nice story, uh... You made me review, so I dunno really what to type. I usually review if I know what I'm gonna say... So... Uh... MOOSE!

Eira-Nai

Look me up under that, since I'm too lazy to log in. o.o;;
LadyKilgorin chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
(too lazy to sign in) you're a great writer. thanks for the review. i think i'd rather sit here and read your stories then write more of mine. I -might- write another thing, but i doubt i'd put it up. I like this story, it raises questions and keeps me entertained. "I know you will not hear me, but I feel the need to say this, even though I know it will fall on unhearing ears." that part hit me though *likes it a lot* write more! the sweetness of your story captures me. you MUST write more! if you write something good and inspiring maybe ill take another shot at writing something O:-) please? but other then that... *runs away* you can't tie me down if you can't catch me!
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2005

WAH!

*whimperwhimpersobsob*

This is SO going in my C2. This is beyond worthy of my C2.

*glomps* please, PLEASE tell me you will write more R/C soon! You are so good at it and I am so obsessed, and, and and...

*glomps again* PLEASE!

This was very, very good, for having been written on half an hour. I had a ShydemanShyrendora story stuck in my head like that (A Picture Drawn in Blood) and it took me a full 2 days to write, with lots of naps thrown in. I was really proud of it, though.

but anyway, back to your story! REALLY nice for 1/2 hour. I liked a lot. *nod nod* KInda stupid at the moment, but you get the idea.

Please write more R/C!

Much love,

Lady Dragonnaine

contact info is in my bio
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
for a minit I thought cesia was rune! sorry! don't kill me please *cowers*
aquajogger chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Short and sweet. A bit confusing, but still nice.

One thing... Rath was angry at Kai-Stern, yes, but Rath tends to use anger to cover his -hurt-. If you notice, in the background of those panels, his thoughts are not on the breaking of the promise(Which probably just added insult to injury...), but on the sacrifice Kai-Stern made for him. Mind, as this is a Rath POV, I don't know whether he would be able to recognize that, and may have chosen to stick with the simpler version of "being angry".

Sorry, didn't mean to rant on, there. Just that I ended up having this discussion about it... Anyway, this was a nice little fic. Love your name, as always, and hope to see you post more soon!

-Ally
yume-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
ah! another RC fan? _

Thank you for contributing you wonderful fic to the fandom to which I am currently obsessed with.

This fanfiction was very well-written and very much in character. It made me smile.

Dearest Peridot-chan, you musn't put yourself down for I believe your writing is superb and age hasn't detrimented your skills one bit.

I'm 13 as well, so look out for my arrival during the summer! _