Reviews for Restless Warriors
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
OMG, this was so good! Read all the way through for two hours straight. :P

I think you should rewrite this and put the yellows on through Samurai. Oh and don't kill Dustin. hehe

I kind of wish you had put Tommy in at some point like Kira could have called him for advice since he knew Trini or maybe Aisha or Tanya could have ask Kira about him or something.
Heaven's Archer chapter 30 . 9/14/2012
Ok so I'm just weeping over my laptop, no biggy. *wipes at her eyes* Cos Dustin's death didn't make me close this and come back later, like, at all. And the comic store wasn't so completely bittersweet I wanted to cry again.
At all.
Thank you for an amazing story ._.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 30 . 3/16/2011
Holy crap you killed him. And you're a good enough writer that when you did, I actually cried. I don't cry for books/stories/fics/movies/ect. I don't. Usually. Darn you and your wonderful writing skills. I loved this...even if you killed off the greatest yellow ranger in all of ranger history (Seriously, Dustin rocks, man).
Psycho Tangerine chapter 30 . 6/7/2008
This was excellent. That's all I have to say.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
I just started reading this and it's really good (hooray for the yellow Rangers!) Although the part about Maya having to use her own blood for Trini to come is a bit creepy...
Iaveina chapter 30 . 11/2/2006
Yay! I got through my day looking forward to this! Dustin died! NO! (

Good story!
Iaveina chapter 16 . 11/1/2006
I was supposed to go to bed half an hour ago, and I was also supposed to do my French homework..but this story is so good! P It's going to be bugging me all day tomorrow and I have Choir so I won't get home from school early to continue reading this. (

D Connor and Kira...I used to be a Kira and Trent fan...but now I'm swaying towards Kira/Conner.
VelmaGirl chapter 30 . 7/18/2006
This story is genius. Yellow rangers are always my favorite in each series, and I'm not quite sure why. Yay for Maya/Mike, Carter/Dana,Conner/Kira, and Taylor/Eric all in one story. My only thing is I really wish that you would have had a little more Kelsey/Ryan that wasn't unrequited. Sorry about my little tirade, I'm just a huge fan.

Words I will use to describe this piece of work: creative, just enough romance(again minus the whole Ryan/Kelsey thing. Again, I apologize for ranting), well thought-out, an actually finished multichapter fic ( hard to find, hard to do.), and finally something that even most seasons of PR don't have, a good explanation for the conflict. :D!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 30 . 5/10/2006
*snatches tissue off out of desk tissue box and wipes her eyes* As you can see, my idea for reviewing each and every chapter got blown out of the water...I finished it in 2 days, how's that one for ya *winks*

What can I say, I bow before the master! I was thinking, I'll tease the hell out of her and point out "YOU KILLED DUSTIN!" but I decided not to *grins* Oh wait, oops, I just did *snerk*

Ok, Conner and Kira

The scenes with Dustin and Tori and Eric and Taylor just got me scratching my head and then crying. I loved that Mike and the gang called Maya, and that Ryan managed to get Lightspeed together to support Kels.

The Carebear comments had me rolling!

I cried. I cried like a baby. To see each and every one of the Yellow Rangers from Trini all the way to Z just...even if you fudged the timeline with Z *winks*

I love the way you tied all of it up, I really do. It's just...sad, really, really sad. I had Mom asking me repeatedly if I was ok at one point tonight, because I was sitting here, lip quivering, tears spilling down my cheek, sniffling back the runny nose I always get when I cry like that.

I am extremely glad you wrote this story, and I look forward to CtS and Unwritten *winks* being just as good, if not better.

Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Oh! The pieces are falling into place!

Poor Maya, kinda reminds me of Sky from CtS, or better yet, other way around! They're both the ones with all the faith! LOL!

Taylor's hitching a ride huh? *shakes head* That girl is so damn stubborn!

Ok, I really look forward to more!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 2 . 5/9/2006

Well, that was a lot to digest. Damn.

I'm definitely enjoying this! *winks* Gotta love Kels and Kira. Hehe, do I sense some Kira Conner action coming up? And you know what, I have to agree with you on one point you made...I don't like him all that much either *grins*

Zordon huh? And I'm guessing the Sister is Vypra? Ok, yeah, you got me hooked!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well damn.

After making all those RW graphics, I just had to come read this monster work of yours...

So far, the scene with Maya and Keni made me cry, especially when they were talking 'bout our original yellow. Gotta love Maya, you'd never when she's gonna say something really profound.

The bit with Dustin, Tori and Cam just made me laugh. Cam certainly is a know it all, isn't he? Poor Dustin, he's so damned confused. *grins*

Ok, off to the next chapter!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 30 . 2/26/2006
Aw! Awesome story! LOVED it! I was so bummed that Dustin died though! He was my favourite! Plus he was so darn cute! Great job!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 1/5/2006
Powerful stuff.

VERY powerful stuff...

Highly enjoyable, really; yellow was always my favourite colour when I was younger, and even though I've more moved on to orange/blue these days (Can't decide which) it was still good to see so many yellow rangers fighting together...

Of course, I wouldn't have minded a bit of Zord action, but I'm not too fussy; there was more than enough fighting to make up for that.

I just wish things had worked out between Tori and Dustin; I haven't seen much Ninja Storm, but I genuinely think they'd have made a cute couple.

Anyway, keep up the good work!