Reviews for Wherever You Are
RinoRino-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Q_Q...I-it's so nice. I'm touched...
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
it was great
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Meghan-Bella-Shultz chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is actually.. REALLY GOOD :D
ixkaii chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow . I'm just stunned . This story was emotionally powerful ( to me ) , and it was also very true . The characters were well completely IN character . Usually in other stories they would not be as in character . Also i love how this story went . I wish i could be like sakura in this story . She seemed commited , or determined in fact . She took in the insults , but didn't bother to take action . I really liked it . :D People should learn that sometimes , the only thing you should do to make others understand is to do nothing at all . ( Ok i dunno what im saying ) It was great ! :3
kimione chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this was amazing especially the ending. sasuke and sakura are meant for each other.
Akniramen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh wow. Exactly what I'm thinking, WOW! This story caught my attention like a loud noise and I read with anticipation! Cascade is a cool word, but don't get too cascade-happy, it'll ruin the story!

This was fun,

Akniramen
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I liked this:)
effin emo chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
cute! awesome! beautiful! pessimistic! amazing! stupendous! Stoic! Angsty! I just simply...love this story. I'm guessing that you don't plan on continuing it but it's a great idea!
sasuke fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
butifal tears went down my chick wow ... i have no words just... just... butiful.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
the story is very nice and cute but i wished there was more to it.. like how about, more on after what will happen when they wake up.. anyways, good job!
Moondragon0494 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i'd have to say that was one of the most courageous things I have EVER seen Sakura do. That's what you call it when Sakura puts her foot down and doesn't move an inch lol! Anyways awesome one-shot. Kudos to you!
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw i love it. i wish it wasn't a oneshot but i do love it
Claudia-Maria Anne chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AW DATS SO CUTE I LOVE IT

VERY GOOD
Binxs chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i like this story, its to read
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »