Reviews for Skinny Dipping and the Stink Sap Fight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Aww they are cute and naked
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Okay
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
:D Great story!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
that.. was both funny, and incredulous. What a situation they ended up in!
lilpop chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
hehe that was good you should write more
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I enjoyed the story a lot. Isn't it amazing how people can get into such situations?

I especially enjoyed Snape actually entering the bath, and them staying under the water until he left.

Good job!
blowstoyourmind chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i liked it. haha, "Nice bum". that line was freakin hilarious
gaul1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
very enjoyable, byes
Dragonsbane1611 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I have to say, I enjoyed that. I don't read a lot of Harry/Ginny; not because I don't like it (I really do), but because I never think they're portrayed well. You have become one of very few exceptions in my book. Thanks for sharing.

Write On!

Later Dayz,

DragonsBane1611
remy-moon chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
omg, that was awesome. i loved it.. it was great and kept me laughing! not many i read are that good.
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I loved it. Great job...how romantic! *sigh* And the "nice bum" part was classic. You had some glaring grammar mistakes, but I don't recall what they were. Otherwise, I absolutely loved it. I was giggling straight through.

Cheers!

-A.S.
A Paris Romance chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
lol. that was great...skinny dipping...ha
Brooke Monroe chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
i like it. more, more,more. it's not that indepth but it's cute.

Brooke Monroe
Luna Lovegood2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I loved it, that was just so utterly amazing! One of the best I've read. XD AWESOME job!
Keyca chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
MadEye! This was great! It was funny and cute, made a nice romantic comedy. I agree with the other reviews in saying it didn't need an R rating, well I don't think it did anyway.