Reviews for Glorious Twilight
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very cute and sweet. Well written as always. Nice work!
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very lovely and sweet one-shot! Simply love it! )
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw~ Very sweet XD

Ari chan
opral chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I really loved to your story. looking forward to others like it. Thanks for writing such a lovely story.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That's gorgeous. Great idae to make Tomoe Kenshin's sister. Because that way she can still be really close to him, and she doesn't have to die or be evil for Kaoru to have a romantic relationship with him xD
Ma-meido-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
aw! thats so sweet.- sometimes lots of flashbacks are really really annoying but you fit them in very nicely. 'thumbs up' good job! :) i enjoyed your writing very much! your one...no u are my favorite author on SO KEEP WRITING! k! well usually my reviews are really long and ...well really long! but short review for a short story.-...and im really tired lol!

love,

just-some-fan

named

ma-meido-chan!
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
"Glorious Twilight" is so sweet! I like the flowers part.

Thanks for sharing this with us all!

_
crazy fanfic lover chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Aw... it's such a sweet story! I loved it!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I liked that. Very, ah..homey. Great work, for a oneshot. -
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Sweet but not sickeningly so. I like how you capture the arc of their lifes in Kaoru's drive home. Also, I like how you worked in Tomoe in a positive way for both Kenshin and Kaoru.
Stardust Angel2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
How sweet! This is wonderful. I love Kaoru's memories.
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
:Hugs imaginary Kenshin-plushie:

This was really cute! I loved _

Maybe you could read my RK one shot and tell me what you thought of it? _

Thanks! Toodles )
hyperbunniewabbit chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
]! cute and cozy
kuikkickk007 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This is indeed very sweet. Kaoru seems to be the one bringing home the bacon, eh? Anyway, the flashbacks were nicely done; I liked Tomoe a little bit and I enjoyed her role in this fic, which, btw, really rarely happens. In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever liked Tomoe in anything... even just a little bit. I usually hate her. Hmm, good job. Must be the 'wild child' line, lol, loved that line. Just wondering though, why did you make the child a girl instead of Kenji?
Triste1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That was short but definately sweet. I never really saw Kaoru as the sort to be working in a self-owned company but it really does make sense in a way. She's an independent character who gives her all at whatever she does. I would imagine Kenshin to be more like the overprotective, overly worried husband but I suppose Kaoru isn't the type of lady who would let such things pull her down. I like the fact that you actually managed to fit Tomoe in and didn't make her into one of those either irritating women, broody and two dimensional girlfriends or some woman in the past that gets between two lovers. That just really riles me up. I can't help but to loathe the woman for such at times and I always berate myself for feeling such when she has done absolutely nothing wrong except to exist. I really like the fact that you made it so that all three main characters get along well.

There were a few grammatical and spelling errors about the place but mostly minor ones. Nothing overly Armegedon-ish. They're just a bit disappointing to find since I really like this fic and its simplicity. Just a bit of an irritation to find mistakes when one enjoys a fic really. Good luck with any future fics you might be working on and keep up the good work.