Reviews for If The Ogre Killer Doesn't Kill You
godismyking chapter 1 . 7/7
and koto should have more romantic and humor storys with kurama
godismyking chapter 1 . 7/7
koto is one of my favorite characters in yu yu does need more stories about her, so make some more
andrea owens chapter 1 . 7/7
thi is my favorite story of all of the other storys you should make a second one
now thats a funny one you should make a chapter 2 or a second one
Green Rupee chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awesome! Continue this! _
spycat chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That's it? No more? Aww! Its good, you should continue.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
weird pairing but I like it. I hope you continue this soon! I'm very curious as to where this is going.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hehe, great story. You think you'll ever do a sequel?
liltle chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I also think this was a good time to end it, though i would be lying if i told you i wasn't expecting to see a sequel. I'm glad you introduced this couple. They really do seem sweet when one imagine them together. I like how Koto acted in this, trying to get herself out of this mess, only to be saved by Kurama. Can't believe he was checking her out.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Haha. I liked the ending. Awesome job!

-d101
Karush chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
it sounds great but you said in the end "to be continue" and yet the story is marked as "completed"...

so?

hope for an update!

Karush
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
heehee, i like it and i'm glad to see that i'm not the only kuramaxkoto fan, i was starting to think i was nuts, anyway, write more things like this, it's too cute! .
Alice chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Really, really liked it! Absolutely great! Well done, you should write more!
The Angel of the Night chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I love it! Please!Please add more! I have never read one on Koto before and the ones people told me about were all foul sounding! And if you need any help or anything like that just ask and it will come your way soon!

Ja ne! ~cat

aka The Angel of the Night
Kage Kancho chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aww, that was cute! I really liked the way you described Kurama...instead of him being all flowery and roses, he was...I dunno...treelike. _ that was cute. I like this pairing...maybe I'll write something about it, someday. BTW...is this a one-shot? Probably, huh...darn it...I wanna read more...*pouts*

Good job!