Reviews for If The Ogre Killer Doesn't Kill You
Green Rupee chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awesome! Continue this! _
spycat chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That's it? No more? Aww! Its good, you should continue.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
weird pairing but I like it. I hope you continue this soon! I'm very curious as to where this is going.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hehe, great story. You think you'll ever do a sequel?
liltle chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I also think this was a good time to end it, though i would be lying if i told you i wasn't expecting to see a sequel. I'm glad you introduced this couple. They really do seem sweet when one imagine them together. I like how Koto acted in this, trying to get herself out of this mess, only to be saved by Kurama. Can't believe he was checking her out.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Haha. I liked the ending. Awesome job!

-d101
Karush chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
it sounds great but you said in the end "to be continue" and yet the story is marked as "completed"...

so?

hope for an update!

Karush
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
heehee, i like it and i'm glad to see that i'm not the only kuramaxkoto fan, i was starting to think i was nuts, anyway, write more things like this, it's too cute! .
Alice chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Really, really liked it! Absolutely great! Well done, you should write more!
The Angel of the Night chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I love it! Please!Please add more! I have never read one on Koto before and the ones people told me about were all foul sounding! And if you need any help or anything like that just ask and it will come your way soon!

Ja ne! cat

aka The Angel of the Night
Kage Kancho chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aww, that was cute! I really liked the way you described Kurama...instead of him being all flowery and roses, he was...I dunno...treelike. _ that was cute. I like this pairing...maybe I'll write something about it, someday. BTW...is this a one-shot? Probably, huh...darn it...I wanna read more...*pouts*

Good job!

Kage
1705845761608475942666148 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Please update soon I'll find your house and get on my hands and knees to beg for this story to continue! This site needs Kurama/Koto!
Eveni chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That... Was... Really good! Are you ending the story there? I know it says 'complete', but there MUST be some mistake!

PLEASE continue the story, PLEASE! I beg of you! I'm an otaku with free time, and I NEED good Koto stories, there are only two completed ones after all, yours included.

Anyway, please continue, for the sake of my sanity -;
Kioji chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Ah! Koto! Ok, I see this is a year old, with only 15 reviews. But it deserves so much more! I hate to see good stuff just stopped like this. Keep going! You've got my review, and my attention!
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006