Reviews for Beyond The Sea
stefanie bean chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I really enjoy a good Season 1 fic, especially if it gets to the essence of the characters, as yours does. A good Season 1 fic takes on the qualities of a somewhat haunting AU (Billy instead of Aaron; Shannon gets to live; Hurley really does find happiness in love) but in a good way. The fic takes you on a journey of what LOST could have been like, if the point had been more about actually making the characters happy.
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Adorable, simply adorable. I love the idea of Shannon and Hurley being together! I do hope Charlie and Claire tie the knot soon. Keep on writing!

megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
ooh, i loved it!
sanscomment chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was sweet! :D and adorable... haha. Shannon and Hurley? But it worked! Oddly enough. Charlie/Claire, how can you get any sweeter than that and the "Dada," was hilariously cute!

I hope you add onto this! :D
Cerrita chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
wow, this was very well written. Hurley/Shannon is hard to pull off, but you did it perfectly. I hope there's a sequel or next chapter some time.
D chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
nice:P i liked it alot. i love that hurly finily found someone. :P r u going to be writing nemore? if so do u think u could possibly add some syiad in there?:) i love him. :P thanks dude:P
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I think that was, quite possibly, the most friggin adorable thing I've ever read in my entire life! lol so cute! between shannon and hurley falling in love (of all people) and the charlie/claire/billy, warm fuzzies galore lol.
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Dude! That was awesome. Please tell me you'll write a second chappie. anyway i really love this story and can't wait for more. c u l8r