Reviews for Beyond The Sea
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Adorable, simply adorable. I love the idea of Shannon and Hurley being together! I do hope Charlie and Claire tie the knot soon. Keep on writing!

-Tori
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
ooh, i loved it!
nerdyblammer chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was sweet! :D and adorable... haha. Shannon and Hurley? But it worked! Oddly enough. Charlie/Claire, how can you get any sweeter than that and the "Dada," was hilariously cute!

I hope you add onto this! :D
Cerrita chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
wow, this was very well written. Hurley/Shannon is hard to pull off, but you did it perfectly. I hope there's a sequel or next chapter some time.
D chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
nice:P i liked it alot. i love that hurly finily found someone. :P r u going to be writing nemore? if so do u think u could possibly add some syiad in there?:) i love him. :P thanks dude:P
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I think that was, quite possibly, the most friggin adorable thing I've ever read in my entire life! lol so cute! between shannon and hurley falling in love (of all people) and the charlie/claire/billy mush..wow, warm fuzzies galore lol.
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Dude! That was awesome. Please tell me you'll write a second chappie. anyway i really love this story and can't wait for more. c u l8r

Lirael