Reviews for Chronicles of Time II: Cyber World
Shidake chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh wow. I didn't realise there was a second AND third part of this series. Well, TIME TO SPEND ALL MY TIME ON THIS THING! XDXD
Viper 0-1 chapter 62 . 4/15/2014
I know it's a bit after you wrote this story, but I'll review anyway. I really like how you tossed in the twists throughout the course of this story. I have to admit, I didn't expect Terriermon to be the Future Takuya. Or for Yum I to come back WITHOUT her memories in the end. Parts 1 2 were great. I look forward to starting to read part 3!
digifan379 chapter 62 . 8/18/2013
u shouldnt hav end i lik the future where katsuya amd yumi twins of takumi disappear i felt lik crying when i reached the last part
Namemystic x chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
So far it has been great upto chapter 21
Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
venomking6x2 chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
im with duskmon their relationship should be forbidden i mean seriously hes like older than her shes what 12?wouldn't he be a pedophile?
Guest chapter 43 . 6/9/2010
Hey good job on both of the chroncles of time are you still planing on makeing anoher one mention in chapter 43
Random32 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
just started reading... *chapter 7* and LOL at assassin creed cross over (Y) still good tho
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 62 . 12/31/2009
Aw... I really love this ending the best. Now Kouichi is no longer blue :3

It was the best story you ever wrote and I enjoyed reading it. :)

Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 61 . 12/31/2009
Aw... it's almost the last chapter man. Aw... man Yumi is erased man... that's sad. :(
61wisampa chapter 62 . 12/30/2009
this is just awesome! koichi's finally together with yumi! - another happy ending! it's great that you finished this before the year ended, you were just awesome in writing this!

anyways, hope to hear more from you! avoid firecrackers and have a happy NEW YEAR!
Kingdom Lightz chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
I may not be finished, but I'm glad to see you've reached the ending. I'll be doing my best to catch up. Enjoy your birthday!
warriorseadra chapter 62 . 12/30/2009
Happy birthday, Fitting end to the story, thanks for writing it.
warriorseadra chapter 61 . 12/30/2009
The scean I'd like to see would probably be one with Izumi under Chronosmon's control. Not sure which...
61wisampa chapter 61 . 12/29/2009
oh wow... that was so sad! especially for koichi! i hope takuya could get another trade with the old man... i mean, that's why the future takuya couldn't digivolve right? cause he gave that up for a future with katsuya and yumi?

hay... anywayz, thanks a lot for updating! can't wait for the last chapter!