Reviews for Some Guys Don't Like to Play the Hero
DimiArmadillo chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
ROBIN KISSED RAVEN. that two timing son of a **. lol.

nah. this story is awesome. LOVE IT~!
DimiArmadillo chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
ROBIN. U DUMMY. Y DID U LET STARFIRE GO INTO THE TOWER BY . omg. rob kiissed rae's forhead. o.O. lol

AWESOME STROY!LOVE IT

Clueless Dummii
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
wow that was an awesome story more people so have to read this...
T.T.rox chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This chapter was great! Don't worry, maybe he apologized after the episode...
Crimson Black chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
Very good story, and awesome writing. I like the twist you put in the ending. Please keep on writing and never stop!
Valda chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
WOW! I LOVED this story! I loved your explanation for Red X and his identity, i loved your hints of different attractions...you know...i loved it all! you kicked ass with writing this! I love RobStar and StarRedX, and now they're the same!

well i'm off to see what else you've written :D

X
Merry Monarch chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
hey that was one helluva story. just wow. you should really make more rob/star fics. i just loved it! its going on my favs k? k!
Teen Titans Obsessor chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
i JUST read this, and i LOVED it! I think your explanation for the robin being red x thing is really good, i kind of agree w/it. Neway, i REALLY liked this. Ok thats all bye! GR8 JOB!
citrus02honey chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY! someone mentioned it on an imdb message board (i'm idntitythief49 btw) so i decided to check it out. i loved it from the start! it's so cute and u didn't rush robin and starfire at all. and u actually had a plot! yay! thank you for getting me into fanfiction, to u i owe my life. oh, and this story rox again
jjangel9325232 chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
It was okay
jjangel9325232 chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Great chapter!
jjangel9325232 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
it's very good! I have to read more!
jjangel9325232 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
why would you wanna write a rob and rae fic if you're a star and robin fan? I'm just wondering... Anyway, it was a really good chapter!
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It was really good! I think I'm going to add it to my favorites!
idntitythief49 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i really liked it! robin's one of my favorite characters and i really like how u got inside his head. that's exactly how i picture robin to think sometimes! make more! and can u get some action in with star and robin? something iv been denied in the show? :-)