Reviews for Something Furry This Way Comes
Alliegirl chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
My god this is one of the most. . .no the most hilarious story I have ever read. Spike as a cat. . .Buffy as a cat. . .Xander as a bunny. Very good and immaginative. I loved it.
ness345 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Damn, I bet Spike regrets that! So Close! Great story, I cant wait for them to get Buffy back to normal so her and Spike can get back to it! LOL! Please do mroe ASAP!
Alwaysjbj chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
For everyone wanting more of this and other of Mefiants fic's she is for some unknown reason unable to access this site in order to update... you will however find all her fics up to date on her site. She sends her appologies.
spikeswife1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Spike as a cat is perfect! He's such a sensual character and allowing him to revel in the tactile attentions of all the females - especially Buffy - is hilarious! Of course, Spike's getting himself in hot water by watching Buffy, but that's what's so fun about him - he's so impulsive.
Cady Monroe chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
I suppose spike will become human again and sex will be involved so I will read on if you make more chapters oh and I liked it so far very entertaining
jwoodnd chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Very cute. Please let this one play out (ie please continue but don't finish it too fast)
Atterb chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Aww, adorable story so far! I love Spike as a cat - particularly the girls' and Xander's reactions to him.

I'm curious as to how the Scoobies will figure out what's really going on...

Can't wait for more!
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hee! Very cute!
Marianne2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
What an original idea! Very unusual - is Spike gonna stay a cat, or do we get a transformation scene just at the right/wrong moment?