Reviews for The Book of Love
OMG! So sweet!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
cool..
Montara chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
She was a very patient woman, to wait for so long. And very brave...she told him that she loved him, made the first step. But he did the next one...asking her to be his wife :) Thank you, it was a lovely story.
Mavennica chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was so sweet. I loved it. :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh man that was so sweet. I wish that is what had happened to our favorite potions master. Hermione deserved so much more than Ron! Thanks for sharing.
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Utterly beautiful portrayal of their love
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was lovely! Yay for fluff!
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love fluff without shame. Thanks for the smile!

Cheers!

RV
Ingrid Elise chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This one was really sweet :) I love Hermione and Severus as a pair.
Libbindy Luthien chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice story.. and I saw your note at the bottom. Hmm.. I believe that the reason Lupin is described to have gray hair in the books is because he is so stressed out with his life and with the werewolf transformations. He and Severus has the same age as it is said that the Marauders and Snape went to school at the same year together. So, Lupin is just different than them at the time.
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is a very nice story, even though I don't usually read HGSS pairings.
GLoW91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
good:D
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww that was great. I loved how you said that his voice would captivate even when reading the Encylopedia of Toadstools. Lol. I would agree. Ever thought of expanding the story into a full out romance? That would be wonderful!
KRzyII chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Yay! _ I don't usually go for fluff, but this was lovely. I liked all your other fics, so i thought i'd give it a try - plus, HGSS is the best ever! This story managed to feel fresh and unique, even though the subject seems so familiar. I especially loved the proposal :)
EriksDiva chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved this! Really sweet.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »