Reviews for Divine Wrath
Captain Tsubasa chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
You're one of the few in this category to constantly manage to keep the characters in character...Congratulations.
Jarock16 chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
G;ad to see this story hasn't been forgotten. *Looks at the published date* O_O The 3rd! My B-Day was on the 3rd!
Daedul- Batteries die chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Yay, some Fayt/Nel interaction _

Will we get to learn why Fayt is back on Elicoor?

Will Nel's health improve soon?

Will this be my last question?

Please update ASAP!
Pipp-ORK chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Arggh! My last review was cut short! It was SUPPOSED to say something...but now I can't remember..Update soon, k?
Sankontessou chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Yay! They meet at last! Another good chapter! I think Fayt is quite in character and that you did a good job on him. I really wonder what's going to happen next! Update soon!
Nico chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
I really love this fic. It's wonderfully written, and I'm a fan of Nel Fayt. I wish I got their ending together! I got Adray though, (weeps). Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. ;P
Pipp-ORK chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Hello! I just reviewed chapter 3, so fanfiction . net won't let me review again.._
Pipp-ORK chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Hello! it's Pipp!...again! (Had to change my name. _) Great chappie! I should be in school right now, but I'm sick, so..Oh well! I'm glad I'm sick! Sort of..o_0. Update as FAST AS YOU CAN!

_
Lloyd Irving Aurion chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Another great chapter, though a little low on the Fayt/Nel interaction. But hey, I'm willing to take the reunion with little interaction in this chapter, than be forced to wait for the reunion next chapter. Any idea as to when the relationship might begin to bud? Or when Nel might actually get some sleep? One more thing, can you keel off Lasselle? I really hate that guy. Thanks
Pipp chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
C'mon! Hurry and update! For some reason, all of the Albel/Nel, Albel/Fayt stories are TAKING OVER THE WORLD!...while the Nel/Fayt stories are on hold.._ Oh well..Just don't dump this story, ok? It's real good! _
Pipp chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
We! Another great chapter! Although I think that I forgot to review last time..0_0* Sorry! I love your story, and so far it seems very promising in where it's going. Update soon!
Sankontessou chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Yay! Another Fayt/Nel fic finally! I do hope you plan to finish this, unlike the other inactive ones. I love how the fic is going so far,and I like how you're portraying Nel and the others like Clair.

Update soon please?
Lily10 chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
This is very good and I think you're doing a great job on your characterization of Nel so far. It's also nice to finally be able to find a Fayt/Nel fic - I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
dark drow chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
increadble story so far! i love how your developing the story. your a great writer plz continue!
Daedulas chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Finally...Some Fayt/Nel around this place _

*still waiting for Vanihsing Point to be updated*

Good chapter...But for some reason, I felt that it dragged on a little in some places. Or maybe the paragraphs were just too long x

Last but not least: