Reviews for Let's Spend the Night Together
Lilithofthenight chapter 1 . 4/10
Was kinda hoping for a lemon...
Lilith Vampire chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Cool :D
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I think ivy just beat Aphrodite in seduction skills right there, never has their been a hotter version of Ivy even in Canon, very good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love all your Harley/ivy stories. This one was short and sweet.
Kay chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
WHAT? You can torture people like that! Ending it the way you did! This was really amazing! Please write more!
chiasypee chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
this was fantastic! you've managed to keep harley believably deluded. she's neither too sane nor too crazy. her denial was really convincing, too. and ivy's vulnerability made my heart melt :) i think i'm going to go try some more harley/ivy ahaha. you have turned me onto this pairing!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ivy so deserves Harley. Even as someone who is not exactly cookoo for femslash, this was good! I would like to see more, please? They are so cute together, yay Red!
pukingtoreador chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Because I enjoyed this story, I believe it deserves some nitpicking to iron out minor mistakes. Underscores are used to point out mistakes.

"Red just didn't understand her _puddin'_."

Puddin' should be capitalized.

"She'd removed the flooring and, an impossible task for _anything_ but the brilliant Poison Ivy, made something grow in Gotham's fetid soil."

I assume you meant anyone, not anything, but feel free to correct me.

"They got smashed during fights, left behind in hideouts, eaten by hyenas - those that lasted a couple weeks were _inevitable_ returned so Ivy could nurse them back to health."

Inevitably should replace inevitable. That's it! I heart your femslash and look forward to reading more in the future.
rach chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow, not sure what else to say, but wow, i wouldnt think twice bout ivys offer
MooncatX chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I do love your Ivy/Harley fictions so. *_* happy sighs...

MooncatX
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I am so impressed with all of your works, especially the Harley and Ivy ones. I've read lots of your stories before (one of my favorites being "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride") but I never reviewed. I just need to say that you are incredible and I love you for writing all of your stories. You have a real knack for capturing the character of the... well... character. I really hope that one day I'll be as good as you are. Also, I went to the Kigo slash site thing and I want to thank you for putting the site in your profile because I really enjoy it. Of course I enjoy your stories much more than the sight but still, the site is nice too. : )

Please keep up all of your fabulous stories!
omni82 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
It was so sweet. I love your Ivy-Harley stories.
chris dee chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I just love the way you get into Harley's head at the beginning. She's so quirky and oh so deluded, you have to love her.

And Ivy, well she's Ivy. "Such a shame. Good thing you weren't there" That's our Red.

Maybe that is why you can write the relationship between these two so well. You have such a fully developed concept of who they are as individuals first.