Reviews for Deal With It
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
AH When are you going to post another chapter? I'm absolutely DYING from the anticipation! I can't take it much longer, please please PLEASE write more!
Daevanus chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Wow. This story was a bit of a trip. Well written, and it really fit with your earlier story. Kudos :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/19/2005
OMG I am SO glad that you updated! I was just about to write an annoyed (but not mean) review to Too Soon, since I've been waiting for your update like crazy. EXCELLENT update, thanks SO much for writing this! I look forward to reading more, keep up the good work! Don't forget about this story!
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
keep up the great work! Pleae update soon!
Jess chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
Wow, oh man... wow. i dont know what to say. that was great. i was wondering how you were gonna tie this with too soon. unbeleivable! that was great...wow, oh man.
Jess chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
Hey, i love reading this chapter, thanks for updating. icant wait to read the next
Alicia chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Wow! Great new chapters! Is the story finished or is there more? I really hope there's more because your story rocks!
Jess chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Hey GREAT update, i can't get enough of your stories, please update soon!
gluemonkey chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Really great story! Love your writing! Can't wait for more!
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Hey! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update!
Alicia chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Yeah Yeah Yeah another chapter! Hope you write more really soon, because your stories rock!
Jess chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Hey! im so happy to see your writing again. i love your stories, all of them. i cant wait to see what happens in the sequel. Thanks for updating!
um. the dude who signed this chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
love this story! keep up great work and update soon!
PSwayer29 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Really good first chapter, I wish I had the time right now to go read the next one but I don't :( which sucks because I am totally loveing thisa story. I'm so glad your doing another because I loved Too Soon, definatley one of my favorites. Until I get more time...Mis.
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 2 . 1/6/2005